Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/17/2020 8:36:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Rick_NE]
Link Posted: 3/21/2020 2:52:08 AM EDT
[Last Edit: NEShooter53] [#1]
There are 2 cases in Hastings. One is a Doctors wife that had traveled overseas.

The other one is a professor from Hastings college that was overseas with a group of kids. How they were allowed by the college to travel out of the country with all this crap going on is beyond me!!
Link Posted: 3/23/2020 1:50:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/23/2020 4:24:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Governor Ricketts extended the individual tax filing deadline to July 15th today, bringing it in line with the federal deadline.
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 8:58:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 9:47:12 AM EDT
[#5]
My daughter is beyond thrilled she can play Minecraft for like 5 months straight.
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 2:45:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 2:50:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Rick_NE:

My boys want to go back to high  school. They were looking forward to graduation next month.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Rick_NE:
Originally Posted By strat81:
My daughter is beyond thrilled she can play Minecraft for like 5 months straight.

My boys want to go back to high  school. They were looking forward to graduation next month.

Yeah, that will be a bummer.

My son, a first grader, loves the remote learning stuff and looks forward to his homework everyday.  It's kinda remarkable.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top