Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/2/2022 11:45:36 AM EDT
I'm inviting NVBB or others that want to make the trip, to join me when I do portable HF radio activities in order to learn some things. For some events I may camp out over night. These will take place primarily in state parks/game land or along trail systems.

If other chapters are available to be on the air during these events all the better.

There is plenty of opportunity to get in a hike if you want, though some places you would have to do so without a rifle.

Tomorrow I may be going out to an island. I do have a spare kayak that can be used or you can wade/swim out to the island. Remeber how to waterproof a pack? Put that to the test. Currently the river is only knee to waist high in most spots.

Link Posted: 9/2/2022 3:51:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Tag for schedule.

Been getting lazy on comms stuff, need to do more. I'm up for some APC HF contact if the timing works out.
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 9:12:33 PM EDT
[#2]
If you do digital tomorrow I can likely get my station up and we can see how it works over here. I'll be remote so voice will be out for me unless it's really late.
Link Posted: 9/3/2022 9:12:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Tagged for details.
Link Posted: 9/3/2022 5:03:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Extrabonez:
If you do digital tomorrow I can likely get my station up and we can see how it works over here. I'll be remote so voice will be out for me unless it's really late.
View Quote

@Extrabonez

Let me know through our hf discussion group when you're able.  I'll be on the radio all night.
Link Posted: 9/4/2022 9:49:24 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm back home for the rest of the weekend and can be up and running in short order. If your doing someting , ping me on HF discussion. I'll see it a lot quicker.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 2:39:50 PM EDT
[#6]
In for the next trip.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 8:58:39 PM EDT
[#7]
@nate1213VA

Next event will be Cola Warrior East 10 next week.  You should come.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top