Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/15/2022 10:38:56 AM EDT
[Last Edit: piccolo]
This thread is for any of you guys to post any skills you have that you would be willing to work for other Arfcommers with.

You do NOT have to post contact information or anything else.That's what IMs are for. Below is a couple of sample posts.

Licensed electrician, Chambersburg area, willing to travel 75 miles.

Construction laborer, Erie, will travel anywhere for the right job.

Roofer, Portersville, Will travel 50 miles and can sometimes get good deals from my Uncle's paint store to pass on.

Stripper. New boob job. DDs, nice ass. Will perform at bachelor parties, Philly, will travel anywhere in the Bucks County area.

Auto mechanic. Employed but take side jobs. Scranton. If you can deliver your vehicle to my garage I'll work on it. No transmissions or body work.

Throw out your skills.

Link Posted: 12/15/2022 12:02:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Software Developer - State College / Huntingdon Area
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top