Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2021 1:53:21 AM EDT
I wouad like to visit again next year.  Spring or summer.   How fucked is it as far as hoop jumping goes?  And as far as things being closed?

Would probably fly into schipol to say hi to Iggy again, then train wherever ya'll think is good.

Last time I went to southern germany (sister family in landstuhl) and saw some nice places there.   I'm open to everything else.
Link Posted: 10/31/2021 8:33:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: iggy1337] [#1]
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 8:29:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Latest from my sister is that Germany is a mixed bag of "lockdowns" and "papers please" depending on which state.   And Austria is going full retard on "everyone get jabbed by February OR ELSE!"

Sure wish the world would stop burning so I can go look at castles and stuff again.
Link Posted: 2/8/2024 4:36:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Well, women should be careful of muslim sexual predators:

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top