Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/6/2021 7:57:01 AM EDT
I’ll be in Hawaii at Camp Smith for 2 weeks for Abnual Training. Any good high end liquor stores nearby?
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 12:52:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Tamura’s Fine Wine & Liquors next to PearlRidge shopping center.  Large selection of wines and liquors.  I don't know how the prices compare to where you're from but remember this is Hawaii and everything's more expensive.  They also have a cigar case and the poke is pretty good from what i hear.
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 1:18:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Are there any local liquors? Made from stuff that grows in Hawaii?
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 9:31:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By AASG:
Are there any local liquors? Made from stuff that grows in Hawaii?
View Quote

I don't know the go-to places, but I know there's a place in Kunia.

https://www.kohanarum.com/

Also a bunch of craft beer places around the island, but again, not my thing.
Link Posted: 6/9/2021 5:03:20 PM EDT
[#4]
I live in the area and Tamura is the best in the area.  The local supermarkets have the stuff you expect. As for local liquors, there’s about half a dozen local brewpubs or tap rooms. Maui, Kona, Honolulu Beer works, Waikiki Brewing, Lanikai Brewing.  The nearest to Pearlridge is Beerlab which is in the mall.  For local hard liquors, i like Koloa rum and koolau whisky
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top