Warning

 

Close
Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Cancel Confirm
AR15.COM

GA HTF Member Locator (Page 7 of 12)

Previous Page
/ 12
Next Page
4/30/2014 8:03:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Cherokee - Canton
4/30/2014 11:56:41 PM EDT
[#2]
You can put me down for Paulding. Dallas to be exact.
5/5/2014 10:20:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Emanuel County. Outside Swainsboro Ga.
5/11/2014 11:07:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Newton co./ Covington
5/16/2014 6:20:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Located in Houston!
5/18/2014 9:32:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Glynco/Brunswick until Septmeber.
I'm not buying a Volt and I'm not paying the penalty tax either. Drink my shit. Thank you.
-HogJaws
5/21/2014 9:49:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Lowndes county.
5/22/2014 2:45:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Henry county, live in Hampton, QRF shop is in McDonough.
5/29/2014 12:20:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Cobb (Marietta)
“For those who fight for it, freedom has a special flavor the protected will never know.”
Unknown defender of Khe Sanh, Vietnam
5/29/2014 3:14:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Jones county is home
I took her out giggin frogs, introduced her to my ole bird dog, and sang her every willie nelson song I could think of and...
6/1/2014 11:23:50 AM EDT
[#11]
Just moved to Hoschton. Gwinnett county side.
6/3/2014 10:59:18 AM EDT
[#12]
Gwinnett Dacula
6/3/2014 9:15:56 PM EDT
[#13]
Wilcox co/tifton/perry
6/3/2014 9:51:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Gwinnett - Sugar Hill
6/4/2014 8:35:08 AM EDT
[#15]
I'm in Cumming(Forsyth Co).
6/4/2014 11:54:39 AM EDT
[#16]
Thought I had posted here a long time ago......I'm in Bibb County
CEO Macon Armory Inc. Mad-Machinist is Macon Armory
6/4/2014 4:58:38 PM EDT
[#17]
Macon-Bibb
6/4/2014 10:15:54 PM EDT
[#18]
Redgoat. Columbia County. Martinez

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
6/5/2014 12:45:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: makeitflyfast][Edited] [#19]
Please revise me from my former Cherokee subdvision suburbia further away  to Pickens County < Done - makeitflyfast >
6/5/2014 11:38:56 PM EDT
[#20]
Gwinnett-Buford
6/6/2014 12:34:11 AM EDT
[#21]
Cherokee - Ball Ground
NRA Life, NRA Range Safety Officer, NRA Firearms Instructor, RBGC.org Range Officer, Certified 338 LM / 50BMG
http://GeorgiaGunTraining.com
Introducing http://Facebook.com/BoltLube
6/6/2014 12:23:49 PM EDT
[#22]
looks like this one has been un-pinned and is off to the bit bucket.
6/10/2014 6:11:37 PM EDT
[#23]
Just moved to Chatham county; Savannah
6/10/2014 7:44:02 PM EDT
[#24]
Jackson county,Maysville
6/12/2014 8:46:01 AM EDT
[Last Edit: makeitflyfast][Edited] [#25]
Moved to Blue Ridge in Fannin Co - makes me the only one in Fannin?!

<Yep, you're the first to register in Fannin - makeitflyfast.>
“Most people are only alive because it’s illegal to shoot them.”

6/12/2014 3:12:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: makeitflyfast][Edited] [#26]
I am in Coweta . I thought I signed up for this years ago but I am not on the nsa list

<added-makeitflyfast>
RIP Jeff Reed. Tennessee Squire , NRA Life member , Master Mason , Notary Public , Ga. carry member
Non-puking 72 ounce drinker twice
6/13/2014 6:53:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: makeitflyfast][Edited] [#27]
Butts County--Jenkinsburg

<added-makeitflyfast>
6/13/2014 7:08:15 AM EDT
[Last Edit: makeitflyfast][Edited] [#28]
Makeitflyfast (in circles). I've moved from Douglas County to Paulding. Douglas only has one "S".

<Done & Fixed - makeitflyfast>
6/13/2014 10:52:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: makeitflyfast][Edited] [#29]
Moved from Gwinnett to Cherokee (Woodstock/Holly Springs)

m1afan66 (Duluth)

<Done-makeitflyfast>
7/16/2014 10:26:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: makeitflyfast][Edited] [#30]
Cobb County - Marietta

<added-makeitflyfast>
7/17/2014 1:48:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: makeitflyfast][Edited] [#31]
thought i had done it moons,ago.

barrow

clown

<added-makeitflyfast>
7/18/2014 8:39:49 AM EDT
[Last Edit: makeitflyfast][Edited] [#32]
I am in Forsyth County

<added-makeitflyfast>
Runcible- "Folks here post video of shit that hasn't even happened yet, for Christ's sake."

Berzerker77- "Your post was full of you being a bitch. Stop it, just fucking stop it"
7/20/2014 10:19:12 AM EDT
[Last Edit: makeitflyfast][Edited] [#33]
Barrow County here. Statham.

<added-makeitflyfast>
7/20/2014 1:47:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: makeitflyfast][Edited] [#34]
Quote History
Originally Posted By DHolidayWithAnAR:
Gordon County- city of Calhoun...(yeah, we won State-AA HSFC!! Go Jackets!!)  ...sorry
View Quote


I remembered putting my county down, but gordon still isn't even listed. Guess I was happy about the football team. Lol

<You were listed, but an error on my part made it hard to find but it's fixed now-makeitflyfast>
7/20/2014 1:51:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: makeitflyfast][Edited] [#35]
Columbia County (Augusta)

<added & fixed Columbia County-makeitflyfast>
I need to return some video tapes.
7/21/2014 7:51:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: makeitflyfast][Edited] [#36]
Temporarily moving to Camden while we try and find a home in Charlton.

<added-makeitflyfast>
7/21/2014 9:35:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: makeitflyfast][Edited] [#37]
Cherokee

Thanks much,
b

<added-makeitflyfast>
7/22/2014 12:27:37 AM EDT
[#38]
Yellowstone Nat Park



I guess that is out of GA a little. I will be back home at some point. But for now i am out in the middle of no where and could not be happier. No TV, no radio, no cell phone shit, no web, no BS! Life is simple and free. I will be home around Oct or Nov. Until then, take care GHTF!
7/22/2014 1:20:07 AM EDT
[#39]
Quote History
Originally Posted By dana:
Yellowstone Nat Park



I guess that is out of GA a little. I will be back home at some point. But for now i am out in the middle of no where and could not be happier. No TV, no radio, no cell phone shit, no web, no BS! Life is simple and free. I will be home around Oct or Nov. Until then, take care GHTF!
View Quote


Good for you! AAR on your return.
Lego wars..... my son has recruited me. I am required to put up a valient fight but take the fall at the appropriate time.
7/22/2014 6:43:02 AM EDT
[#40]
Quote History
Originally Posted By dana:
Yellowstone Nat Park



I guess that is out of GA a little. I will be back home at some point. But for now i am out in the middle of no where and could not be happier. No TV, no radio, no cell phone shit, no web, no BS! Life is simple and free. I will be home around Oct or Nov. Until then, take care GHTF!
View Quote


Sounds like a great time! Look out for the hippies and the bears and take plenty of pictures for us!

+1 on waiting to hear your AAR, and pictures!
._|\______________________,
../ `–||||||||———————–]
_==o ____________________|
…),—.(_(__) /
..// (\) ),——’
.//___//
/—-
7/24/2014 10:29:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: makeitflyfast][Edited] [#41]
Cherokee

<added-makeitflyfast>
8/30/2014 10:12:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: makeitflyfast][Edited] [#42]
Forsyth - Alpharetta

<added-makeitflyfast>
9/3/2014 2:19:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: makeitflyfast][Edited] [#43]
Fulton - Atlanta

I work in Fayette though

< Welcome! / added - makeitflyfast >
9/4/2014 5:16:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: makeitflyfast][Edited] [#44]
Oconee - Watkinsville

As of tomorrow at 10AM when I sign the papers.


< added-makeitflyfast >

No peace without hope. No hope without liberty. No liberty without integrity.
No integrity without virtue. No virtue without enlightenment. No enlightenment without truth.
............
Tim
9/7/2014 5:36:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: makeitflyfast][Edited] [#45]
Bulloch - Statesboro

Where can I go to shoot around here? savannah best bet?

< added, make a new post and ask. Members around that area should be able to help you. - makeitflyfast >
9/8/2014 12:00:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: makeitflyfast][Edited] [#46]
gainesville

< added - makeitflyfast >
9/8/2014 1:27:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: makeitflyfast][Edited] [#47]
Recently moved.

Cherokee - Canton

< Moved. - makeitflyfast >
9/10/2014 9:20:12 AM EDT
[Last Edit: makeitflyfast][Edited] [#48]
Hi all, New guy here...
Houston county,  Warner Robins

< Added, and welcome! - makeitflyfast>
9/10/2014 4:30:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: makeitflyfast][Edited] [#49]
Cobb County - East Cobb/Marietta

< added-makeitflyfast >
9/11/2014 11:16:56 AM EDT
[Last Edit: makeitflyfast][Edited] [#50]
Houston County - Warner Robins

< added-makeitflyfast >

Sign up to continue the discussion

Create a free account to share your thoughts, follow topics, and connect with the AR15.COM community.

Already a member? Sign In

Previous Page
/ 12
Next Page

GA HTF Member Locator (Page 7 of 12)