Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/31/2019 9:10:14 AM EDT
I am, uh my friend is going to be going on the first of hopefully many Canadian fishing trips in Ontario soon. I uh, he heard cannabis is legal there. I, uh, he would like to know how to get some legal smoke while on the trip for evenings after we, uh they are done for the day and playing cards and such.
Link Posted: 6/3/2019 7:48:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/3/2019 10:50:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Striker:
your ganga map..
View Quote
None within a 2 hour drive. I hear there ate first nations ones not listed?
Link Posted: 6/13/2019 6:35:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Striker] [#3]
Link Posted: 6/14/2019 7:08:30 AM EDT
[#4]
you can get just about anything on first nation reserves..some of it isn't legal.
buyer beware.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By vengarr:

None within a 2 hour drive. I hear there ate first nations ones not listed?
you can get just about anything on first nation reserves..some of it isn't legal.
buyer beware.
Found a trailer dispensary on first nations reservation. 37.50 usd for 8 grams is crazy cheap.
Link Posted: 6/14/2019 8:53:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/16/2019 10:59:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By TacticalConcepts:
you may wanna check with some of the border folks for coming back into the USA.....you may be prohibited if you, I mean your Buddy sparks up.

Mark
View Quote
Lol, how would they have prohibited me? Lol I didn't go through customs detailing every bowl I smoked.
Link Posted: 6/16/2019 11:00:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Lol, how would they have prohibited me? Lol I didn't go through customs detailing every bowl I smoked.
View All Quotes
you may wanna check with some of the border folks for coming back into the USA.....you may be prohibited if you, I mean your Buddy sparks up.

Mark
They were denying Canadians entry for smoking and owning shares in pot companies.
Link Posted: 6/17/2019 8:54:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By griffin86:
They were denying Canadians entry for smoking and owning shares in pot companies.
View All Quotes

Mark
Who is they? When I went through both into and out of Canada they asked me where I was from and what I was doing in Canada. I said where I was from and fishing. We then went on our way. How would a border agent in the us know you smoked pot unless you were high when he spoke with you or owned shates in a pot store.
Link Posted: 6/17/2019 8:57:14 AM EDT
[#9]
Who is they? When I went through both into and out of Canada they asked me where I was from and what I was doing in Canada. I said where I was from and fishing. We then went on our way. How would a border agent in the us know you smoked pot unless you were high when he spoke with you or owned shates in a pot store.
View All Quotes

Mark
The American border guards.
Link Posted: 6/17/2019 9:32:17 AM EDT
[#10]
View All Quotes

Mark
I guess I got sergeant doofy when I crossed. He asked us where we were from and what we were doing in Canada.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top