Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/3/2020 9:12:31 PM EDT
I have been enjoying a fishing holiday in Canada for 45 years or so. Typically we drive well up into Quebec, camp on Crown Land, fish for a week then come home.

This year's trip is scheduled for May 22. I know the border restriction is on until May 21, but I can't find anything about what we would need to do to come in on the 22nd.

If it just won't work we will go somewhere in the US, but it just won't be the same.

Thanks Guys!
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 10:45:33 PM EDT
[#1]
I hope everything works out. That would be a tough call
Link Posted: 5/4/2020 3:59:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/4/2020 6:32:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks Striker!

Looks like our plans are changing...
Link Posted: 5/5/2020 7:59:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/5/2020 6:56:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Some of us are already talking about a separate trip for Atlantics. Unfortunately, it doesn't look good for Americans getting into NB any time soon either.

Further, It doesn't look like we can camp in Maine before July.

We had a conference call tonight. We decided to put off the trip until fall. Fortunately, camping on crown land we don't need to make reservations and such. We have done fall trips before - they are fun as well.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 5/5/2020 8:16:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top