Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Durkin Tactical Franklin Armory
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/11/2021 5:53:53 PM EDT
So.... if arf goes down permanently, how will we keep tabs on each other?  you know, like-minded individuals and such.

maybe send Rick some contact info.  idk???

maybe its time for a Nebraska HTF meet and greet.....finally.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 6:11:40 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't live in Council Bluffs anymore but I'll throw out my contact info to stay in the loop of what's going on in the metro area if/when SHTF. Good to have contacts in multiple regions imo.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 1:48:28 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm out in the panhandle, but i'm up for it

esp if the KGB/FBI agent pays for it all.

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:47:52 PM EDT
[#3]
All the members of this board in my town meet up regularly.

But my town only has like 170 people and I'm fairly certain I'm the only member  here
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:57:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 4:41:16 PM EDT
[#5]
i don't want another app, but will probably down load it some time.  some people are talking about Signal as well.  i don't have a profile on either one.

i'd like to do a night shoot some time.  that'd be fun.  does everyone have ammo for a HTF shoot?
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 9:24:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Signal is basically an encrypted end to end texting app. One cool feature is that it can be set to automatically delete messages  after a specified
amount of time.
There are some bills coming up in the State Legislature that it would be nice to organize/promote support for.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top