Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/9/2019 5:37:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: qd4gtz]
Placed order with them 2/27. No shipment or notification. Don't answer phone today or message I sent through their website several days ago. Planning on disputing charge.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 10:41:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: D6T] [#1]
Edit-- taking this to private message.

Edit #2 -- your inbox is full...I have secondhand contact with the owner, he is unaware of any issues with any orders from WV. If you send me your contact info, I will have him get in touch.

Edit #3– if your last name is Hill, the owner said he will be in touch with you Monday. He is also a easy to find on the Bookface machine as John Cioffi, Jr.
Link Posted: 3/10/2019 7:05:33 PM EDT
[#2]
FWIW... I've done business with him a couple of times. I've had no issues, and always found him pleasant and easy to deal with.
Link Posted: 3/14/2019 8:50:44 PM EDT
[#3]
To those who replied. Thanks for you input.

I did receive a shipping confirmation about one week after ordering. I called one time about four days after ordering, during business hours, and left a message. Didn't receive a return call.

Should be delivered tomorrow. I guess I've become too accustom to seamless communication.

Since I haven't used the site in awhile, I haven't paid for membership and my inbox limit must have been reset back to 25 messages while I had over 100 messages. Instant full inbox.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 1:24:27 PM EDT
[#4]
I ordered weapon on the 20th Sept .  Have emailed twice tried to call they have not responded.  Now it's the 29th
Link Posted: 12/12/2022 9:40:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By D6T:
Edit-- taking this to private message.

Edit #2 -- your inbox is full...I have secondhand contact with the owner, he is unaware of any issues with any orders from WV. If you send me your contact info, I will have him get in touch.

Edit #3– if your last name is Hill, the owner said he will be in touch with you Monday. He is also a easy to find on the Bookface machine as John Cioffi, Jr.
View Quote

John?  Shit, I think I went to highschool with him.
Top Top