Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/16/2020 2:04:15 AM EDT
Anyone else having trouble ordering 5.56/.223 ammo and having it shipped to Mississippi? I have found several ammo suppliers that have ammo in-stock and when you check out online they will not process it because Of my shipping address. Anyone experiencing the same thing?
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 7:07:02 AM EDT
[#1]
I saw some social media posts about it, but it seemed to be a just few websites that wouldn't ship. The reasons ranged from tin foil to supply issues.

Link Posted: 7/16/2020 7:20:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 8:25:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: miker84] [#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By NoloContendere:
Can you give me a website example please?
View Quote

Lucky Gunner was one of them. You had to get all the way to checkout to see a popup.

ETA: here's a screenshot from bulkammo dot com

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 12:33:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By NoloContendere:
Can you give me a website example please?
View Quote

Lucky Gunner Ammo had some 77grn in stock last night. It wouldn’t let me checkout. I would go all the way through the checkout but once I put my address in it would give me a message, something similar to this, “we are sorry but due to extenuating circumstances we are unable to ship to your address”.

I thought it might be a ‘one off’ issue so I tried another website that had some 77 grn in-stock and it gave me the same message (can’t remember the website).
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 3:55:20 PM EDT
[#5]
I just ordered some 22 ammo from 2 different places and didnt have any issues. I would call or email them and ask what the deal is.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 5:20:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By wolverine87:
I just ordered some 22 ammo from 2 different places and didnt have any issues. I would call or email them and ask what the deal is.
View Quote

I called Lucky Gunner Ammo and left a message last week when I tried to order. They never called me back.
Link Posted: 11/27/2020 12:23:07 PM EDT
[#7]
I just tried to order some ruger mk iv and 10/22 mags from guns.com and they said there are some kind of restrictions that prevent them from shipping mags/ammo to the state but somehow guns are fine. Anybody figure out what is going on?
Link Posted: 11/27/2020 7:52:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By miker84:

Lucky Gunner was one of them. You had to get all the way to checkout to see a popup.

ETA: here's a screenshot from bulkammo dot com

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/224641/Screenshot_20200716-072821_Chrome_jpg-1505892.JPG
View Quote

Probably out of stock.
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 8:40:50 AM EDT
[#9]
I have never had any problems. I don't specifically remember ordering from Lucky Gunner although I most likely have.
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 7:33:51 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Target07:

Lucky Gunner Ammo had some 77grn in stock last night. It wouldn't let me checkout. I would go all the way through the checkout but once I put my address in it would give me a message, something similar to this, "we are sorry but due to extenuating circumstances we are unable to ship to your address".

I thought it might be a 'one off' issue so I tried another website that had some 77 grn in-stock and it gave me the same message (can't remember the website).
View Quote
This is still the case at luckygunner. Tried to order some Winchester Longbeard, last night, and it wouldn't let me checkout.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top