Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/25/2018 5:59:08 AM EDT

Meet Chris Langan--reputed to have a tested IQ of between 195 and 210. Let's call it 200.

He opines of "group identity" and the EU:
Human identity is stratified, and thus has both individual and group levels. Accordingly, we can (and sometimes must) reason in terms of group identity. But when group self-identification is officially granted to some groups yet denied to others against which they compete, this can only result in imbalance and injustice. For example, when some overpopulating groups which have overtaxed their own resources by reproductive incontinence and homegrown oligarchy are allowed to migrate into the sovereign territories of worldwide ethnic minorities – e.g., people of European descent – and enjoy special “oppressed” status whereby they reap special benefits such as free food, free housing, free education, free healthcare, affirmative action, reproductive subsidies, and special treatment under the law, and are even credited with moral superiority due to their alleged “oppression”, this can result in the destruction of the national, cultural, and ethnic identity of the hosts, leading ultimately to their extinction. Incoming groups which assert their own collective identities while denying their hosts any reciprocal right of political group cohesion thus amount to noxious, invasive, and ultimately lethal socioeconomic parasites. Obviously, any governmental authority which enforces or encourages such asymmetry – e.g., the European Union – is illegitimate.
View Quote
By George! I think He's Got It
Link Posted: 5/26/2018 9:10:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/26/2018 4:52:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Heh-Heh! Gotta love your astronomy, martin_q!

And..if you OBJECT or PROTEST the EU, why...they have a Constellation of their own for that as well: the EU Mace/Tear Gas Man, aka: Ursus Horribilis:

Link Posted: 5/26/2018 7:18:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: martin_q] [#3]
I think EU stands for "Essentially Unnecessary", doesn't it?

I'm glad that you like my astronomy…
Just recently a cop didn't like it, because I modified the EU flag on my license plate a little bit…

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top