Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/19/2019 4:23:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: rh1030]
Hi everyone,

I tried running my suppressor on a Springfield Loaded with a Rowland barrel, but the threads go too far back and you can't full seat it and the full length guide rod also hits the suppressor (hybrid 46).  So now I'm looking into turning my Warrior into a suppressor ready gun. I'm having trouble finding what kind of sights the Warrior can run. Anyone have any ideas? I've tried searching on here and googling all sorts of sights and I can't seem to find a straight answer. Thank you!

Rich
Link Posted: 10/19/2019 7:06:35 PM EDT
[#1]
You need the XL piston for the 1911.  Silencerco #AC1346.
Link Posted: 10/19/2019 8:59:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By shortround:
You need the XL piston for the 1911.  Silencerco #AC1346.
View Quote
Understood, thank you for letting me know. I've been searching a few sites so far and it seems to be sold out everywhere, but I'll keep looking. For either 1911 I'll need suppressor sights. I think the Springfield may be harder to do because Wilson Combat told me that they sight cut isn't common when I sent the gun in for custom work. They didn't even have any sights to fit the Springfield.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top