Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/30/2022 11:12:51 PM EDT
I have all serial number matching  1940 42 code Mauser Luger with matching serial number magazine that is in excellent condition. Just curious to know what the value of it is.

Thank

Roger
Link Posted: 3/19/2023 4:03:34 PM EDT
[#1]
I could give you and idea, but I'd need to see some pics. You could also go to Simpson Ltd. and find a similar one there.
Link Posted: 3/22/2023 12:10:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By arfn:
I could give you and idea, but I'd need to see some pics. You could also go to Simpson Ltd. and find a similar one there.
View Quote

If you think a individual will sell something for anywhere near the extreme prices Simpson charges your delusional.
Link Posted: 3/23/2023 10:37:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Don't get your panties in a wad. I was just making a suggestion.
Link Posted: 6/18/2023 10:43:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By arfn:
Don't get your panties in a wad. I was just making a suggestion.
View Quote

but it was not the least bit helpful now was it

Like saying (him) "I have a Honda Civic and would like to know what I can sell it for"
(you)  "go to a dealership and look at the list price in the window sticker"
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 7:47:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Gunbroker has it anywhere between 1500-3500, depending on matching mags (or not), holster, capture papers, etc. I have one as well (42 1940 dated), with one matching mag. I have a holster as well but it's probably a repro. It also has an extra set of grips (original wartime I think) and another striker/firing pin in a bag..I don't know why, if it's just a spare or what.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top