Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/4/2023 10:05:34 AM EDT
Would you trade a HK45C Tactical LEM for a Kimber Crimson Carry 2 commander, and would you trade a HK VP9 tactical (threaded barrel) for a Kimber Micro 9?

I carry a Sig P365xl or Macro most of the time.  

If not the P365xl it is a Glock 19 or P30sk DA/SA.

I currently do not have a Kimber since my ex wife was carrying it because it was the only gun with a Safety (even though her issued Glock 22 does not have a manual safety) Sold it to fund my Steyr Aug.
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 8:43:42 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm far from a Kimber hater, I like my Kimber 1911's.  But I'm not sure I'd do that deal even though I'm something of a Kimber fan.
Link Posted: 5/7/2023 2:00:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Assuming there's no problems with it, first one, yes.  The second one, no.  

We have Crimson Carry II Ultra (officer size) and I really like it.  From a quick glance the Kimber should be the better choice from a $$$ perspective as well.  

I'm not a fan of the Micro 9 so I wouldn't trade much for one.
Link Posted: 5/7/2023 3:06:38 AM EDT
[#3]
I’d be no on both of those.
Link Posted: 11/6/2023 7:19:05 PM EDT
[#4]
I would not trade any HK for a Kimber.
Link Posted: 11/8/2023 7:10:56 PM EDT
[#5]
I did not I kept it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top