Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/11/2023 12:14:53 PM EDT
I ended up with 3 or 4 of the Girsan MC28 17 round magazines made by Mecgar. Found them in the bargain bin at a LGS and they were unboxed/unmarked but brand new. I was hoping they were for a different pistol.

I was going to flip them once a realized they were not what I was looking for. But then I realized the pistol can be had in the $250 range and has good online reviews. Not to mention Girsan is building a solid rep overall as well.

Anyone have any experience with them? I’m anticipating I’d probably need some grip tape for it. But it looks like it would make a great glovebox pistol.

So I’m on the fence between flipping the mags or just buying the pistol they go to. Not my first time doing that. LOL

But do I want to postpone other projects by $250 just to have another stash gun? Looks like I could get $30-$40 per mag so that would put me @$100 towards my projects.
Link Posted: 7/12/2023 9:39:33 PM EDT
[#1]
They're fine.  They're overbuilt M&P clones
Link Posted: 8/19/2023 12:55:51 AM EDT
[#2]
do they have magazine compatibility with another pistol?

CDNN => EAA GIRSAN MC28SA 9MM BLACK -- $239
Link Posted: 9/4/2023 9:15:58 PM EDT
[#3]
As a former  owner  of the full size and the compact. PASS PASS PASS.
Sell the mags and keep walking.
I sold both of mine and do not regret it at all!
I purchased  both of mine on close out  for about $220 each.
Put the mag $ towards your next project!
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 8:18:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By wganz:
do they have magazine compatibility with another pistol?

CDNN => EAA GIRSAN MC28SA 9MM BLACK -- $239
View Quote

Cz75
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top