Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/17/2019 11:08:57 PM EDT
Anyone have one of these? I picked one up for $219 when CDNN had them on sale. Uses CZ-75B mags.
Link Posted: 8/19/2019 3:40:21 AM EDT
[#1]
I have the SAR b6p compact that uses a 13 round mag. Good shooting pistol that has been reliable. Extra mags are hard to find.
Link Posted: 8/19/2019 7:21:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Do you mean the 13 round mags are hard to find? I would imagine the CZ-75 mags would fit, although I think the 16 rounders are the smallest I've seen.
Link Posted: 8/19/2019 10:12:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By TheLASwamp:
Do you mean the 13 round mags are hard to find? I would imagine the CZ-75 mags would fit, although I think the 16 rounders are the smallest I've seen.
View Quote
I wonder if the Jericho/Baby Eagle compact 13 round magazines are the right length to fit flush and feed?  Those magazines are readily available.
Link Posted: 8/19/2019 7:42:11 PM EDT
[#4]
I haven't had a chance to take mine to the range yet, but I have heard good things about them. And for the price, it was a no-brainer.
Link Posted: 8/28/2019 6:30:37 AM EDT
[#5]
I have the compact.  CZ75 compact mags work.  They don't fit flush.
Link Posted: 8/30/2019 6:43:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Do you mean the 17 round mags?
Link Posted: 9/3/2019 3:39:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By TheLASwamp:
View Quote
Yes the 13 round SAR mag that has a weird base plate. I recently scored 4 factory mags which gives me six total for my pistol. I have never tried CZ mags in my SAR.
Link Posted: 9/5/2019 11:17:26 AM EDT
[#8]
The compact model can accept the CZ 75 compact (which don't fit flush as stated) so can also accept the standard CZ 75 mags.  I would be neat to have a sleeve that fixes the fit but I doubt anyone wants to spend the time/money for relatively small supply.  I found a local dealer that has spares for $30 but I'll just use my CZs for the range.
Link Posted: 9/14/2019 1:03:33 AM EDT
[#9]
Does the safety operate "down to fire" or "up to fire"?.... I picked a steel frame version up in a trade a while ago and sold it off quickly as it was 'up to fire' and that really messed with me.

Solid gun, but that safety like an M-9 really killed it for me.
Link Posted: 9/15/2019 12:46:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By OiRogers:
Does the safety operate "down to fire" or "up to fire"?.... I picked a steel frame version up in a trade a while ago and sold it off quickly as it was 'up to fire' and that really messed with me.

Solid gun, but that safety like an M-9 really killed it for me.
View Quote
SAFETY is UP.  FIRE is DOWN.    As for the mags, whenever I buy a new handgun, I immediately buy additional mags for it (5 per is my minimum) because I never know what the market will do as far as availability / popularity.  I really like the factory mags on this gun (B6PC) with the funky base plate.  Gives an outstanding grip on the gun.  Another SAR I own that is one of my faves is the K2P
Link Posted: 9/24/2019 2:09:33 PM EDT
[#11]
CTD carries the mags.

EAA also has them but their website is a pita to find them
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 4:06:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: pinkmist] [#12]
i JUST BOUGHT THE SARB6 AND BUNCH OF CZ75B MAGS. I GOT IT FOR 263.00 SHIPPED
I OVER PAID IT SEEMS
CDNN PRICING IS MUCH BETTER
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 5:44:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By pinkmist:
i JUST BOUGHT THE SARB6 AND BUNCH OF CZ75B MAGS. I GOT IT FOR 263.00 SHIPPED
I OVER PAID IT SEEMS
CDNN PRICING IS MUCH BETTER
View Quote
Holy caps lock Batman!
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 8:20:40 PM EDT
[#14]
CDNN has the B6P for $249 now. Earlier in the year, they had it for $219 which was an unbeatable deal. You still got it for a good price, considering it retails for about $300.
Link Posted: 12/20/2019 9:15:27 PM EDT
[#15]
CDNN just dropped the price in the B6P to $229. And, they are still running the free shipping deal. If you're in the market for a CZ clone, this may be your chance to get in on it.
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 1:00:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Before I found a couple of factory mags for the compact I sanded down a couple of the CZ adapter bases that allow a 16 rnd  to be used in a CZ compact  - So I can use my CZ mags in the SAR and if it craps out the mags can go back into my SP01 - If anyone out there is into 3D printing I am sure we will give you some beer money molding them - -
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 5:47:37 PM EDT
[#17]
I got the SAR B6P and its shoots great, and the only thing I am not sold on, is the very narrow slide that makes it hard to grip
to rack the slide. I use my Versacarry slide type holster, that fits almost all of my full size handguns very well.

That and someone that owned it before me, painted the lettering on the gun, which looks tacky because there is so much of it.

Have to figure out what to use to remove it, without hurting the polymer frame and the finish on the pistol.

I will probably be looking for more mags as well, as mine only came with 2.

I will have to look at the CZ75B mags at the local gun shows and see if they fit mine.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 9:35:06 PM EDT
[#18]
MECGAR 17 rounders are flawless
Link Posted: 12/22/2021 12:39:25 PM EDT
[#19]
My wife has the B6C and loves it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top