Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/10/2018 5:14:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Sigtac]
I am ONLY looking for an idea on what to price this at, not trying to sell here...

I am trying to hep the widow of a co-worker price out some guns. This looks to be an early Para Ordnance P13. Has the original cardboard box and 4 or 5 mags. The barrel is a fitted Bar-Sto non ramped barrel, Bo-Mar sights and an aftermarket trigger. I havent been into 1911’ in about 10 years and actually had no idea until I read around that Para sold to Remington. Can anyone give me a ballpark idea on a price for this? I have no idea who did the work. Thanks

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/10/2018 6:36:05 PM EDT
[#1]
600 to 700 bucks would be my guess.
Link Posted: 6/12/2018 10:18:12 AM EDT
[#2]
I’m thinking $500-$600 max for the gun and all the mags. Just no demand for a para.
If I was putting a bid together for the widow to buy several,I would go $400 for gun and mags. It may set on the table for a year or more before it sold.
Link Posted: 6/12/2018 6:43:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Thank you both. This will help me
Link Posted: 6/12/2018 11:29:03 PM EDT
[#4]
That was probably built as a parts gun. Para frame and aftermarket slide. the slide is blank, should have p-13or 14 On  the slide.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top