Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/10/2021 10:35:22 PM EDT
I had a P12 many years ago and sold it....looking for another one and found one used on-line

I cant get the seller tp frespond with a question, I know a bad sign, but I am looking for a steel frame pistol....is there anything wrong with the alloy framed P12's?

This one looks to have Ft Laruderdale on the side, does that tell me this is an early P12?  Made in Canada?

Last question, are the P12 OEM mags hard to come by?

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me

Bronc
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 6:47:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Old post but I have a P-12 alloy frame made in Canada.  Ft Lauterdale printed on the side.  Great gun. I bought mine in 2002 or 2003. The 12 rnd mags cost me $100 a piece as they were banned at the time.  I got a bar-sto threaded barrel for it.  Its a tack driver.  Im getting out of .45 and am going to sell it.  Ill loose my shirt as I have around 1k into it with the mags and barrel.
Link Posted: 3/18/2022 11:18:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Just to add to this old thread.

CDNN has regular mags coming up on sale from time to time and are either MecGar or even Para mags. You can also use their offered 12 round P10 mags and sell the sleeve for profit to P10 owners (or just send them to me)

I think there is nothing really wrong with the alloy frames. Keep them well lubed on the rails to not work through the coating for long term reliability. Same as you would for a Sig. I run mine with a shock buff just to take the edge of the slide/frame collision points around the recoil assembly.
Link Posted: 4/4/2022 1:42:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By chucku:
Old post but I have a P-12 alloy frame made in Canada.  Ft Lauterdale printed on the side.  Great gun. I bought mine in 2002 or 2003. The 12 rnd mags cost me $100 a piece as they were banned at the time.  I got a bar-sto threaded barrel for it.  Its a tack driver.  Im getting out of .45 and am going to sell it.  Ill loose my shirt as I have around 1k into it with the mags and barrel.
View Quote

@chucku

Do you have the origonal barrel for it?  When are you selling it?

Link Posted: 9/27/2023 10:02:37 PM EDT
[#4]
I have an alloy P12 I bought from an ARFCommer and I love it.  Bought new OEM mags for about $45 each.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top