Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/27/2019 2:22:03 AM EDT
I have a para expert that I never shoot.

I would probably shoot it, of it hit where I was aiming...

My gun is shooting about 8" low at 10 yards.

Who makes sight sets for this gun? 1911 sights and dovetail specs confuse the hell out of me.

I would just file the front down and reblue it, but para had to make it fiber optic.

I can't help but wonder if it would still be closer to shootint to POA if I filed all the way down past the fiber optic tube
Link Posted: 8/27/2019 10:32:10 AM EDT
[#1]
In my research I found that Para uses a different dovetail front sight spec. I plan on replacing my night sights that are dead on my P14 and this site
comes highly recommended: LINK
Link Posted: 8/28/2019 1:19:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By kanewtervalve:
In my research I found that Para uses a different dovetail front sight spec. I plan on replacing my night sights that are dead on my P14 and this site
comes highly recommended: LINK
View Quote
Thanks, i got their milspec fiber optic rear and the recommended height front to go with it.
Link Posted: 9/2/2019 6:49:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Got the new sights o the gun and it's shooting 4.5" low

I have contacted them telling them that their calculator calls for a .128" sight to fix it. We shall see how the "perfect impact" guarentee plays out
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top