Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/27/2022 10:36:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Saablook]
Bought two, one looks like the Kanuni looks like a Browning clone…ish. Same with the Zigana, this looks like a Beretta 96 clone-ish.  Ideas for a replacement barrel?

Link Posted: 4/18/2022 5:25:53 PM EDT
[#1]
I haven't seen them anywhere since I bought my Kanuni and it's big brother the M16, maybe they make them in batches.
Link Posted: 11/12/2022 7:11:49 AM EDT
[#2]
I purchased  a kit on gunbroker ,because mine seems to be very inaccurate.i want to see if a different  barrel  will tighten the groups  up.
I have  not gotten  around to trying it out.
There was some parts on Ebay, but were very expensive,  I recall  the seller wanted more for the slide/barrel than I paid for the gun new.$229
Link Posted: 11/12/2022 9:44:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Centerfire is selling these with plugged bores as trainers for cheap.  Unfortunately barrels are damn near impossible to find or are way overpriced.  It would be interesting to compare the barrel to a Sig P series barrel though
Link Posted: 11/12/2022 6:12:25 PM EDT
[#4]
226?
I will do it, but I feel these are more Waltherish than Sig.
Link Posted: 11/12/2022 6:18:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mikebaker1129] [#5]
Update Sig 226 barrel is different and does not even begin to fit into the slide. I am going to try some others on hand.
XD not even close
Canik nope barrel is too thick
Cz999 not close
Walther P99 , looks similar ,but too short  and too thick.
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 10:05:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Did you find a barrel  & firing pin ?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top