Site Notices
Posted: 6/6/2021 3:49:00 PM EDT
Anyone have one?

Thoughts?

Sig 238 better gun?
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 10:27:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BWood] [#1]
I have one.

Has been perfectly reliable.  Small, fit and function are perfect.  Accurate little sucker

Some people have claimed they have had issues...but all I have spoke with personally love it

PS....$399 at Rural King. Kimber Micro 380
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 11:28:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By BWood:
I have one.

Has been perfectly reliable.  Small, fit and function are perfect.  Accurate little sucker

Some people have claimed they have had issues...but all I have spoke with personally love it
View Quote

for some reason I want one.

Held a colt mustang once and really liked it. Im assuming the kimber is smaller.
Link Posted: 6/6/2021 12:07:21 AM EDT
[#3]
I have one. I like it a lot. It is one of my carry guns. It is quite accurate out to 15 yards or so.  I also shoot it in a local back up gun match. The only drawback is the Kimber price tag.
Link Posted: 6/6/2021 4:04:16 AM EDT
[#4]
I have one. Great little shooter. I carry it often.
Link Posted: 6/6/2021 3:49:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Topic Moved
Link Posted: 6/6/2021 9:37:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Here are some pics to compare.  My P365 compared to the micro. The Micro is very thin

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 2:38:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Damn that photo just solidified that I need a P365 as my next gun.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top