Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » Kahr
Posted: 3/30/2019 3:42:43 PM EDT
got the cw380 for smaller carry option, did the rebate hoops with receipt and whatnot. Says allow 2 business days but here we are more that 2 weeks later and nothing yet
Link Posted: 4/11/2019 11:51:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Wow this forum is dead. I'll give an update to help others. Month went by so a called, said they sent an email with a coupon code, i never got. I told the guy to resend it to my email. It never arrived so i called again and gave me the code over the phone. Was a decently pleasant experience. Customer service was pretty good and i have no complaints. Hope that helps if anyone has a problem like me.
Link Posted: 4/13/2019 6:05:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: sick1] [#2]
This whole forum is dead compared to where it was a few years ago. I’m a Kahr dealer and the few customers that have made a qualifying purchase I haven’t heard back from. 2 days seems really fast for a big corporation to get anything done. I’ve looked the literature over that I have and I do not see a time frame listed for getting a response. Good to hear they were able to resolve this for you. I can carry any pistol I want, and most of the time I carry a PM45. Good luck with your Kahr.
Link Posted: 4/13/2019 7:15:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: fsjdw2] [#3]
Remington had an ammo rebate YEARS ago, that was like 2 bucks a box for black Friday. I bought 75 boxes, waited like 8 months fo rmy rebate, large companies arnt over night mom and pop places. likely they will wait till the closing of the rebate period, assign a single admin type person to the problem, process several THOUSAND  rebates, and send 1 batch of checks. cheaper that way, easier on the books, you already bought the product, you wanted the product NOT the rebate.
Link Posted: 4/19/2019 7:53:05 PM EDT
[#4]
exact email reply after i filled out the online rebate forums, I believe their email server is messed up

Dear (ARFCOMMER),

Thank you for your rebate submission.

We will verify the serial number and receipt that you submitted and send a $45.00 coupon code by email to be redeemed at shopkahrfirearmsgroup.com website. Please allow 2 business days for processing.

If you have any questions, please e-mail us at [email protected].

Sincerely,

Kahr Firearms Group
Page Handguns » Kahr
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top