Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/19/2015 4:06:12 PM EDT
Filled out a online Warranty question 11 days ago, received an automated message with a ticket number and you will be contacted shortly. Now there website is down and phone number is disconnected. Left wondering who to contact?
Link Posted: 10/19/2015 4:43:07 PM EDT
[#1]
I believe that the Remington group now owns the Para brand.  I would give Rem a call and ask whom the correct contacts are these days.
Link Posted: 10/20/2015 9:32:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Live_wire_88:
I believe that the Remington group now owns the Para brand.  I would give Rem a call and ask whom the correct contacts are these days.
View Quote

This is true; Para has been absorbed by Remington. It is not obvious that Remington is providing any customer service for Para products at this time. Hopefully that will change.

I emailed them about future possibilities for Pro Custom P18.9 mags and it was obvious they didn't have a clue what I was talking about.

Link Posted: 1/27/2016 1:14:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By RyanRRA:
Filled out a online Warranty question 11 days ago, received an automated message with a ticket number and you will be contacted shortly. Now there website is down and phone number is disconnected. Left wondering who to contact?
View Quote

that actually sounds like their customer service is improving, i never got that good of a response from them when they weren't owned by remington.
Link Posted: 2/1/2016 9:46:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Try contacting Remington.  There were three outside companies handling warranty repairs for Para guns.  One being Michiguns.
I have a Pro Custom 16.40 with feeding problems, not sure if I'm going to try and fix it myself or send it in.
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 1:51:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Good luck. I've been fighting with mine for years. Even running long loaded ammo I have issues.
Link Posted: 7/10/2016 12:44:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Just sent them a question about my brand new Elite Hunter LS 10MM. Got an answer the next day, and an answer to the follow up question that same day.

A call about my 38 Super SSP was returned in 3-4 hours, and I received two follow up calls to make sure I was taken care of.

Oddly, while there was no mention of Remington (I have come to despise Remington), one of the calls did mention DPMS.

I'm pretty happy with my DPMS and Para Ordnance/Para USA products. My experience over the years with both companies has been really positive.

However, my "Remlin" 1895 Guide Gun has several issues, that I will fix myself.

I mentioned not only my "Remlin", but also my serious annoyance and Remington killing off Para USA, and got a "yeah, we know and understand" on a couple of calls.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top