Warning

 

Close
Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Cancel Confirm
AR15.COM
Previous Page
/ 201
Next Page
4/30/2011 8:06:50 PM EDT
[#1]



Originally Posted By echofivekilo:







TFO sights?





*nods* Yes sir. Very nice in my opinion.



 
I'd have to go with blue again. But for a different reason, You remind me of water, No matter what hits you, you're able to take it and it wont stop you or slow you - Strawberry_Snaps
4/30/2011 8:11:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Seiran:

Originally Posted By echofivekilo:


TFO sights?


*nods* Yes sir. Very nice in my opinion.
 


Cool.  My upcoming Glock project will probably feature a TFO front and myabe a Warren Tactical rear sight.  



Pic thread.


So why are you here then? Why do you continue to take orders while your superiors betray you? Don't know? Well then I'll tell you...
You enjoy all the killing. That's why.
5/2/2011 1:19:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Well, I figured what better place to make my first post than with my first real gun (I had 2 rifles before this, but never really shot them much).



NIB G19 Gen 3 LEO edition. Picked it up 3 weeks ago with the EMT discount. The light is a crappy M3 knockoff (will be replaced when my paychecks catch up to my spending habits).
5/2/2011 10:05:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Jester316:
Well, I figured what better place to make my first post than with my first real gun (I had 2 rifles before this, but never really shot them much).

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b79/courtjester_316/IMG_7847.jpg

NIB G19 Gen 3 LEO edition. Picked it up 3 weeks ago with the EMT discount. The light is a crappy M3 knockoff (will be replaced when my paychecks catch up to my spending habits).


Excellent.
So why are you here then? Why do you continue to take orders while your superiors betray you? Don't know? Well then I'll tell you...
You enjoy all the killing. That's why.
5/2/2011 6:15:02 PM EDT
[#5]
What holster is that?  I'm looking for a OWB that will fit my G19 with my TLR-3 light attached.  Worse case I can pick up a TLR-1 or 2 (or the surefire) and get one that fits that but I already have the TLR-3, so it would be cheaper to stick with it ;)

bp

Originally Posted By echofivekilo:
Originally Posted By Seiran:

Originally Posted By echofivekilo:


TFO sights?


*nods* Yes sir. Very nice in my opinion.
 


Cool.  My upcoming Glock project will probably feature a TFO front and myabe a Warren Tactical rear sight.  



Pic thread.
http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m149/adamkusmc/100_0694.jpg



5/2/2011 6:18:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: echofivekilo][Edited] [#6]
Originally Posted By bp_968:
What holster is that?  I'm looking for a OWB that will fit my G19 with my TLR-3 light attached.  Worse case I can pick up a TLR-1 or 2 (or the surefire) and get one that fits that but I already have the TLR-3, so it would be cheaper to stick with it ;)

bp



It's the Phantom LC from Raven Concealment Systems.  I'd recommend the C-Tac from Comp-Tac though.  The Raven leaves a little to be desired.
So why are you here then? Why do you continue to take orders while your superiors betray you? Don't know? Well then I'll tell you...
You enjoy all the killing. That's why.
5/2/2011 9:43:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Glock 17L with a Streamlight TLR-1s



I'm going to get a Surefire X300, Warren Tactical Sights(plain), and possibly a Raven holster. I don't plan to conceal carry this as it's a little big, but I will use it quite a bit. I may trade my carry OD Glock 17 off for an OD Glock 19.. if I can find one.
"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -- George Orwell

كافر
5/3/2011 11:24:27 PM EDT
[#8]

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

5/6/2011 1:06:53 PM EDT
[#9]
5/7/2011 7:44:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Finally tired of the bling bling slide...



5/7/2011 8:01:49 PM EDT
[#11]









 
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

5/9/2011 1:42:45 AM EDT
[#12]









5/9/2011 3:04:25 PM EDT
[#13]
5/9/2011 7:53:02 PM EDT
[#14]

5/9/2011 8:26:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BMA][Edited] [#15]
My gen 1 G17 made in may of 1988.

5/9/2011 8:34:45 PM EDT
[#16]
Refinished?
5/9/2011 11:56:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JesseCJC][Edited] [#17]
iPhone pic, excuse the size



Sold the 10mm barrel though as I never got to really use it. This was also pre- grip reduction/texture/magwell/beavertail

5/10/2011 12:35:29 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Wayneard3413:
Refinished?


Mine? Nope everything is all original. Except the hogue slip on grip of course.
5/10/2011 12:46:04 AM EDT
[Last Edit: mvician][Edited] [#19]
5/10/2011 10:42:05 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By BMA:
Mine? Nope everything is all original. Except the hogue slip on grip of course.


Wow, I can't keep a gun looking that new for a month much less that long haha.   It looks like it came straight out of the box.

5/10/2011 1:48:43 PM EDT
[#21]



Originally Posted By BMA:



Originally Posted By Wayneard3413:

Refinished?




Mine? Nope everything is all original. Except the hogue slip on grip of course.


Isn't that on upside-down?







 
Life is a storm, my young friend. You will bask in the sunlight one moment, be shattered on the rocks the next. What makes you a man is what you do when that storm comes.
5/10/2011 7:42:31 PM EDT
[#22]
RIP SSG. Johnnie V. Mason; 717 Ord. Co. (EOD) - KIA O.I.F. Dec. 19, 2005
Proud member: Ranstad's Militia - "The Fantastic Bastards"
KJ4LWF
5/10/2011 8:22:07 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By JonnyVain:

Originally Posted By BMA:
Originally Posted By Wayneard3413:
Refinished?


Mine? Nope everything is all original. Except the hogue slip on grip of course.

Isn't that on upside-down?

http://tgscom.com/images/sharedimages/allglock/hg.jpg
 


I don't think so. If it is though I've gotten used to it the way it is so I'll just keep it on like that. They're kind of a bastard to mess around with lol
5/11/2011 1:31:51 PM EDT
[#24]
I'm going to be carrying this for a few weeks:





Glock 19, Surefire X300, and Y-12 IWB/OWB holster.










"There is always a certain meanness in the argument of conservatism, joined with a certain superiority in its fact."

~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
5/11/2011 6:43:32 PM EDT
[#25]





Hey cool the light holsters! They look great man.



 
I'd have to go with blue again. But for a different reason, You remind me of water, No matter what hits you, you're able to take it and it wont stop you or slow you - Strawberry_Snaps
5/11/2011 7:41:23 PM EDT
[#26]
Glock 19, Yin Yang


5/11/2011 9:35:31 PM EDT
[#27]





Thanks, man.  I finally got 'em working, and looking, just how I want, so...



 
"There is always a certain meanness in the argument of conservatism, joined with a certain superiority in its fact."

~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
5/11/2011 9:56:37 PM EDT
[#28]



Originally Posted By Seraph:







Thanks, man.  I finally got 'em working, and looking, just how I want, so...

 


So you're finally gonna be able to finish my K-25 and ship it out to me?



 
I'd have to go with blue again. But for a different reason, You remind me of water, No matter what hits you, you're able to take it and it wont stop you or slow you - Strawberry_Snaps
5/12/2011 2:26:24 AM EDT
[#29]



Originally Posted By Seiran:





Originally Posted By Seraph:






Thanks, man.  I finally got 'em working, and looking, just how I want, so...

 


So you're finally gonna be able to finish my K-25 and ship it out to me?

 


Yes.  It will bear some improvements I've come up with.



 
"There is always a certain meanness in the argument of conservatism, joined with a certain superiority in its fact."

~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
5/12/2011 8:21:58 AM EDT
[#30]
looks great!  hoping mine will have the improvements as well.  will also need one for my new Gen 4 G17!
5/12/2011 8:34:17 PM EDT
[#31]
A Gen 3 G19. Holster is the Blackhawk Sportster





5/13/2011 1:07:36 AM EDT
[#32]



Originally Posted By Seraph:





Originally Posted By Seiran:




Originally Posted By Seraph:






Thanks, man.  I finally got 'em working, and looking, just how I want, so...

 


So you're finally gonna be able to finish my K-25 and ship it out to me?

 


Yes.  It will bear some improvements I've come up with.

 


Sweet!!



 
I'd have to go with blue again. But for a different reason, You remind me of water, No matter what hits you, you're able to take it and it wont stop you or slow you - Strawberry_Snaps
5/13/2011 8:20:10 PM EDT
[#33]
5/13/2011 9:13:41 PM EDT
[#34]


Nice pic man a couple of my friends are in Nachel, When Did you get out.
5/14/2011 4:32:12 PM EDT
[#35]
Oh I was never in the IDF, I went and trained at the Israeli Counter Terror Marksmanship and Sniper School in 2007 with my U.S. Marine unit. Awesome school and awesome guys. I traded a couple of things for the uniform items.
5/14/2011 7:36:35 PM EDT
[#36]


free stipling job
"But God demonstated His own love towards us in this: That while we were still sinners Christ died for us."
Romans 5:8

5/14/2011 11:15:33 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By BROba_Fett:
Oh I was never in the IDF, I went and trained at the Israeli Counter Terror Marksmanship and Sniper School in 2007 with my U.S. Marine unit. Awesome school and awesome guys. I traded a couple of things for the uniform items.


Cool man, my brother told me he did some training with the Marines back in '07, dont think it was your Unit.
5/15/2011 7:04:48 PM EDT
[#38]
5/16/2011 12:16:25 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By Sgt_Savage2003:
Originally Posted By BROba_Fett:
Oh I was never in the IDF, I went and trained at the Israeli Counter Terror Marksmanship and Sniper School in 2007 with my U.S. Marine unit. Awesome school and awesome guys. I traded a couple of things for the uniform items.


Cool man, my brother told me he did some training with the Marines back in '07, dont think it was your Unit.



Do you know what unit it was?
5/16/2011 3:54:29 PM EDT
[#40]
not off hand but it was the 101 he was one of the few Americans in his unit.
5/16/2011 7:30:37 PM EDT
[#41]
Take it to IM please and stop the chatter here, this thread is for pics.
Originally Posted By patchouli:

Maynard is a major buzz kill. He is probably making wine in the az desert right now and staring at thousands of pictures of nipples while whipping himself and putting on lipstick.
5/18/2011 12:06:18 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TROPICS][Edited] [#42]
[
5/18/2011 3:28:55 PM EDT
[#43]
love the gills

5/18/2011 10:21:35 PM EDT
[#44]
Glock 19 OD

5/19/2011 2:18:46 PM EDT
[#46]


Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Cool stuff goes here.
5/19/2011 7:54:15 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By klownpuncher:
love the gills

http://i633.photobucket.com/albums/uu52/bigbake02/Twins-1.jpg


You bastard.  You have two 19's and I don't even have one to match my 17....
Originally Posted By NCHornet:
Read four times as much as you type and I promise you, you will learn some stuff. Especially about asking stupid questions.


5/20/2011 9:05:58 AM EDT
[#48]
My OD 23 and Gen2 19 together
Glock and Colt M16/AR15 Armorer

Glock: Life insurance issued by, Gaston Glock
5/21/2011 2:56:19 PM EDT
[#49]





I like it



 
5/22/2011 4:47:07 PM EDT
[#50]


Sign up to continue the discussion

Create a free account to share your thoughts, follow topics, and connect with the AR15.COM community.

Already a member? Sign In

Previous Page
/ 201
Next Page