Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/3/2019 8:42:25 PM EDT
Background
I have owned some P14 and P13s in the past but did not shoot them much.
I did have a P14 limited shear off its full length guide rod and inop the gun on a range trip.

That being said, an acquaintance of mine has a Canadian P14 frame with a Colt MKIV series 70 slide a little warmed over with ed brown internals and some functional Novak (little dim) night sights.  Included will be 6 factory 14rd (4 with bumpers) mags.
Price to me would be 600 bucks.

Slide is about 80 percent finish.  Frame about the same.  
He says it "runs great"  but I didn't say buddy or pal... just an acquaintance.

I don't see how I can get hurt on price with the mags.... right?
Could i fool around with 45 super or 460 Rowland with this frame?
What would the frame and mags be worth if I just wanted the slide for another project?
Thanks
Link Posted: 6/4/2019 11:16:16 PM EDT
[#1]
The P 14 mags are still obtainable for $20 or so.  The frame if clean may bring up to $150.  Just a guess.
Link Posted: 6/5/2019 11:51:55 PM EDT
[#2]
I like my Paras, but that is a little high.   Also you gotta hope whoever “warmed over” the internals knew what they were doing.

Could end up being a keeper tho, offer 500.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top