Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/1/2020 10:32:39 AM EDT
Attachment Attached File

https://web.archive.org/web/20140115140208/http://www.jeffreyepsteineducation.com/

New York City Mayor, Michael Bloomberg, recently announced that he will personally fund the creation of four charter schools in New York City. The announcement was welcomed by New York financier and education philanthropist, Jeffrey Epstein. Epstein, a long-time supporter of Bloomberg, has financed numerous charter schools across the country including the Maya Angelou schools in Washington DC, the highly acclaimed Bard High School Early College in New York City and the Harlem Link Charter School.

Bloomberg's funding will come through his foundation, the Young Men's Initiative, which is also funded by George Soros' Open Society Foundations. Once approved by the state Board of Regents, the co-ed charter high schools will open in September 2014, alongside four public schools in five high-poverty neighborhoods: in Brooklyn, the South Bronx, Queens and East Harlem. Both the public and charter schools will share a board of trustees, with Melanie Hartzog, a former City Hall official for Health and Human Services, as a proposed member.

his time is coming

edit
Trump taunts Bloomberg and gets standing ovation
Link Posted: 3/1/2020 10:41:38 AM EDT
[#1]
He's small turds.
Link Posted: 3/1/2020 10:45:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
He's small turds.
View Quote
His money, and subsequent reach & influence, say otherwise...
Link Posted: 3/1/2020 10:51:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/1/2020 10:51:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Bloomy is done
Link Posted: 3/1/2020 10:53:12 AM EDT
[#5]
I love the smell of burnt toast in the when it's Bloomberg.
Link Posted: 3/1/2020 10:53:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/1/2020 10:54:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/1/2020 11:01:35 AM EDT
[#8]
Mini Mike might bloody Trump a little in this fight. I'm guessing Trump will win by K.O.!
Attachment Attached File

https://youtu.be/v7WGgWhXlzI
Link Posted: 3/1/2020 11:04:01 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/1/2020 11:05:14 AM EDT
[#10]
Hahahahaha
Link Posted: 3/1/2020 11:07:47 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Mini Mike might bloody Trump a little in this fight. I'm guessing Trump will win by K.O.!
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/255759/0DF21CBD-A2FD-4D80-BC56-37330FB21B14_jpe-1297446.JPG
View Quote
You could vote for him just for comedy alone !
Link Posted: 3/1/2020 11:09:49 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/255759/0DF21CBD-A2FD-4D80-BC56-37330FB21B14_jpe-1297446.JPG
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/1/2020 11:17:55 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 3/1/2020 1:04:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Opened my mailbox yesterday to find two flyers and a letter from Maggot Mike's campaign.  I was tempted to scratch out my name and stick it back in the outgoing box with "Return to the tiny little gun grabbing asshole sender".
Link Posted: 3/1/2020 1:11:39 PM EDT
[#15]
You all need to watch President Trumps CPAC speech, especially the part about mini mike.  

Who is the other lady in the picture?  Ghislane is the one I'm assuming.
Link Posted: 3/1/2020 1:14:51 PM EDT
[#16]
ghizlaine is on the right

don't know who the other broad is

I am guessing she is an evil bitch also
Link Posted: 3/1/2020 1:18:35 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 3/1/2020 1:32:51 PM EDT
[#18]
Ridiculing him over something he had no influence or control over is ridiculous, in my opinion. There are plenty of things he has done and said, things that matter, to use as fodder for ridicule.

Honestly, guys complain that women care about height, but it’s men who will tear each other apart over something so petty and inconsequential. You don’t want that “manlet, 6’ or nothing” crap perpetuated? Quit perpetuating it.
Link Posted: 3/1/2020 1:42:15 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Ridiculing him over something he had no influence or control over is ridiculous, in my opinion. There are plenty of things he has done and said, things that matter, to use as fodder for ridicule.

Honestly, guys complain that women care about height, but it’s men who will tear each other apart over something so petty and inconsequential. You don’t want that “manlet, 6’ or nothing” crap perpetuated? Quit perpetuating it.
View Quote
Agreed 99.99% of the time.

However, in this instance, with this manlet little tyrant, all manner of ridicule and derision is fair game.

Mini mike is a shitstain of epic proportions, has successfully influenced local legislation and legislators, unashamedly by outright paying them off.

The vertical challenge he suffers, and is openly mocked for, bothers him greatly.  To the point that he wears lifts, modified podiums , stands on boxes and doesn’t like to be photographed from the waist down. Since he’s sticking it to us, we can stick it to him.  We can’t outspend him, but we can twist the knife where we know it hurts him.

Being short and being called on it reaaallly bothers him.  I say embrace it.

I’m also really sick of hearing and seeing his commercials, so that sawed off little napoleonic shitweasel can concuss himself on a turnstile for all I care.

But, to your point, for anyone other than little Mikey, I agree.  Families/ kids are off limits/ verboten as well with me.
Link Posted: 3/1/2020 3:10:25 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Bloomy is done
View Quote
Only in the election. He'll still be buying anti gun politicians to run in states across America. I'm hoping the fucker gets ass cancer and the docs keep in severe pain for a couple years.
Link Posted: 3/1/2020 3:13:00 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote
My understanding of him is he's terribly ashamed of being short. He's been adding inches to his bio because he hates being short. That makes the mini mike label all the more effective against him.
Link Posted: 3/1/2020 3:47:49 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
My understanding of him is he's terribly ashamed of being short. He's been adding inches to his bio because he hates being short. That makes the mini mike label all the more effective against him.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Perhaps he’s ashamed of it because he’s had a lifetime of being shamed for it. *looking at you, men*

Being short isn’t something to be ashamed of. We need to teach our sons that. We need to teach our daughters that. Like I said before, when there’s so much of actual substance to take issue with, going after his height is ridiculous and cheap. And it sets a terrible example.
Link Posted: 3/1/2020 3:50:58 PM EDT
[#23]
Fuck the Tiny Tyrunt.

Nature stunted that piece of garbage as a warning of his sick mind.
Link Posted: 3/1/2020 4:10:17 PM EDT
[#24]
Isnt he like 5'7" anyway? THat's not really THAT short.
Link Posted: 3/1/2020 4:37:18 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Opened my mailbox yesterday to find two flyers and a letter from Maggot Mike's campaign.  I was tempted to scratch out my name and stick it back in the outgoing box with "Return to the tiny little gun grabbing asshole sender".
View Quote
Received a text Friday from his campaign. Never responded. What should I tell them? Me and the sammwich maker each had a flyer in the mail Saturday.
Link Posted: 3/1/2020 4:48:20 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Received a text Friday from his campaign. Never responded. What should I tell them? Me and the sammwich maker each had a flyer in the mail Saturday.
View Quote
tell them to keep sending you stuff

so they waste their site resources

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/1/2020 7:12:49 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top