Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/10/2021 1:13:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ChickenDaddy]
ChickenDaddy's wife here, wondering where a good place to find bras size D and up?  Daughter (age 15 in Dec) is probably a size D, maybe DD.  She's also self-conscious about it, since the majority of the girls around her are not anywhere near that size.  She needs something comfortable, obviously supportive, no underwires, has been wearing athletic bras.  Not a lot of choices to shop here, but haven't gone to the mall yet.  Is there anywhere online that has a good selection of bras for the size that she would need?
Link Posted: 10/12/2021 1:38:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Places like Roamans or One Hanes Place have good selections.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 2:20:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Soma, very good quality and nice selection.  Not cheap, but they always have clearance and sales.
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 12:35:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Get her measured at a Nordstrom. Panache makes really good sports bras and their regular bras are decent too.

Be prepared to spend way too much tho.

Link Posted: 12/30/2021 12:09:59 AM EDT
[#4]
I've been strictly lane Bryant for years, but I feel like the last two or three years the quality is slipping more and more.  So I recommend avoiding them if you can.
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 10:58:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Annarchy] [#5]
Link Posted: 2/16/2022 8:58:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By boobaloo:
Get her measured at a Nordstrom. Panache makes really good sports bras and their regular bras are decent too.

Be prepared to spend way too much tho.

View Quote

Then find the model you like on fleabay. As for larger chest, like H, I and G,  fleabay from European sellers. An then European shops online.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top