Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/2/2022 2:07:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: martin248]
You can do it by commenting on the bill:

https://app.leg.wa.gov/billsummary/?billNumber=5078&year=2022&initiative=False

Then get on the phone and call your State Senator.

The bill is FIRST on the agenda for the session starting at 1:30 PST today, but the vote could be deferred with enough pressure.

It's game time and likely more important than whatever else you were planning to do in the next five minutes.

See the threads in WA Hometown for updates
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 2:46:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BGENE] [#1]
Bump

Oops, thought this was in GD and was bumping to the first page.

Calls made, emails sent.
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 11:38:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: martin248] [#2]
It didn't come up for a vote today, but they have every single day next week to vote on this bill.

Don't think you'll be grandfathered with your current mags, yes you will be able to own them, but subject to all kinds of restrictions on what you can do with them, limits on where you can have them, how they been be transported.

This is a nasty bill. We need everyone to act. Click the link and comment. Even if your senators and reps are hostile to gun owners, work on them: you don't need to change their mind, it's enough to convince them this is not the right bill or the right time so they focus on other bills.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 10:55:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Was in Wades gun store in Bellevue yesterday, never been there and it was one of the nicest helpful store clerk places I have ever been to.  

Anyhoo they are 99% sure this new ban will go in effect, every guy I heard talking to a customer mentioned it while showing them 15rd hand guns.      They took California's law and turned into a complete POS bill.      Oh you can keep your 30rd magazines, you can just never use them, except on your own property.  This one is a f'ing doozie!   Fuck the left!
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 11:22:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By JimmyAR:
Was in Wades gun store in Bellevue yesterday, never been there and it was one of the nicest helpful store clerk places I have ever been to.  
View Quote

Go to West Coast Armory.  Or Pantel Tactical.

Wade's is pathetically overpriced.  You'll definitely pay that "Bellevue Tax".
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 1:19:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Didn't buy anything was down there for business, so thought I would stop in.    It was crazy busy, but I did enjoy the fact the sales guys were very nice which was nice to see.    The few GS up here in Skagit county, the guys are pretty much well not that.    

Will check that place out, when down there again.  Thanks!

This mag ban is not good and sounds like no way to stop it.   Once this goes through, I am sure bad black guns will be next.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top