Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/21/2020 11:40:11 PM EDT
GF was in the military just like me. She enjoys shooting a little bit but not at the level I do.  She really likes 1911 but hates my obsession with Glocks.  How do I convince her to appreciate the Glocks like I do.
Link Posted: 6/21/2020 11:44:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/22/2020 8:03:57 AM EDT
[#2]
We’ve been shopping around for 1911s but she hasn’t found one that she is set on purchasing yet. Until then she has my 1911 that she can take to the range but given the current situations, i would much prefer it if she had her own off duty concealed carry so she can be proficient with it
Link Posted: 6/22/2020 8:29:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: drok556] [#3]
My wife was the same way she liked other pistols until she went to a class with my g19 and now she keeps trying to take it from me haha.   Just dont force it and go out and shoot and have fun, she may find out that she shoots pretty good with a glock and then wants one or she wont....
Link Posted: 6/22/2020 9:00:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Quarterbore:
First world problems bro!  Buy her a couple nice 1911s and go shooting!  Who cares if she has better taste than you!
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/24/2020 10:38:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TREETOP] [#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top