Warning

 

Close
Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Cancel Confirm
AR15.COM

Trump just posted this on X (Page 1 of 7)

Previous Page
/ 7
Next Page
Yesterday 12:28:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: JLAudio][Edited]


3:44 minute video, he rarely posts on X.

Just amazing stuff here. Absolute cinema.

Just about every single Fox News commentator audio is overlaid over the video.

Lower prices, lowest gas prices and diesel prices in history, record tariff revenue for America. America is back and this is the Golden Age of America, thanks to his amazing cabinet. The President isn't taking his foot off the gas. In the new year Americans have so much to look forward to, building off Trump's historic accomplishments.


Yesterday 12:32:07 AM EDT
[#1]
???
Orwell and Huxley were optimists!
Yesterday 12:34:27 AM EDT
[#2]
This thread is going to get fucking sporty when the N_T talking points come out!!

Yesterday 12:35:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Quote History
Originally Posted By crazymike1973:
This thread is going to get fucking sporty when the N_T talking points come out!!

https://media0.giphy.com/media/oOK9AZGnf9b0c/200.webp?cid=8dc8958csmdlqv70vnf0laqrqcm6s2450cacog21axnpjcbj&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200.webp&ct=g
View Quote


The OP of the thread is a NT.
Yesterday 12:37:04 AM EDT
[#4]
As someone who lives in that country, I'm really not seeing it on the ground.  I'm not sure what that video is talking about.  It's like it's happening somewhere else, because I filled my gas tank twice this week.  I checked my stock portfolio and I noticed that I'm unemployed because the US government forced my business to close.

So... go Trump?  I dunno.  I voted for the guy three times but I'm starting to lose faith.  They keep telling me it's all great though.
If someone ever says to you, "Can I connect you to Verizon Wireless Roadside Assistance?" They are making a direct threat on your life.

Yesterday 12:42:57 AM EDT
[#5]
It's a great campaign ad.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS MATTER
Yesterday 12:43:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Is this satire or not? 1:35 says lowest inflation, lowest gas prices. 2:20: This man will go down in history as a peace-making president.

Someone needs to take the keys away from Grandpa and the Canva and Adobe Premiere accounts away from Natalie.
In the beginning, the universe was created. This made a lot of people very angry, and has been widely regarded as a bad move. -Douglas Adams
Yesterday 12:44:36 AM EDT
[#7]
I wanted a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one.
No rules today, sport…just orders.
It’s not about how many people you kill, it’s about how many you save.
Yesterday 12:44:54 AM EDT
[#8]
They've all been telling me that the world's gonna burn since as far back as 1970.... World's still turning, sky is still blue, ocean full of fish, and they'll sell you as much gasoline as your tank can hold- 24 hour service- as long as we have 60 hertz grid power,  my dollars  keep buying  fuel, and the store is selling food- It's Situation Normal here.
Yesterday 12:45:36 AM EDT
[Last Edit: JLAudio][Edited] [#9]
Quote History
Originally Posted By Sartorius:
Is this satire or not? 1:35 says lowest inflation, lowest gas prices. 2:20: This man will go down in history as a peace-making president.

Someone needs to take the keys away from Grandpa and the Canva and Adobe Premiere accounts away from Natalie.
View Quote


That's what makes it so funny.

Trust the process, 4D chess is working.
Yesterday 12:47:54 AM EDT
[#10]
Quote History
Originally Posted By Sartorius:
Is this satire or not? 1:35 says lowest inflation, lowest gas prices. 2:20: This man will go down in history as a peace-making president.

Someone needs to take the keys away from Grandpa and the Canva and Adobe Premiere accounts away from Natalie.
View Quote

Sure it's not going to change anyone's mind because all they have to do is look out the window.  But for the die hard supporters it gives them a talking point: it's never been better.  And for people who desperately *want* to believe, that's enough.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS MATTER
Yesterday 12:50:48 AM EDT
[#11]
This is what you would expect him to post from the Ministry of Truth Social. "War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength"

If he says it some people will believe that black is white, day is night.
Yesterday 12:50:58 AM EDT
[#12]
Had an awfully similar feel to the Ghosts in the Machine ads.

I’m sure it’s just coincidence.
Yesterday 12:58:40 AM EDT
[#13]
Came looking for funny meme.

Found people who think politics are real.

Gay.
Yesterday 1:03:29 AM EDT
[#14]
I guess I haven't visited his account in a while, he's been busy on X tonight

We have more bangers to post

His retribution is going to be his success, Trump is delivering the best economy, household incomes are at the highest ever, we have Trump Accounts, and this is the Golden Age of America. He's a lion, a king of the Jungle.

Trump is taking swift and decisive actions. He ordered Epic Fury. There is no Mission Impossible when it comes to Trump. UFC 250 in DC was for America. It was another busy week in DC, Trump is executing his agenda at a lightning pace.



































Yesterday 1:07:13 AM EDT
[#15]
I'm seriously starting to wonder.
Yesterday 1:10:07 AM EDT
[#16]
Quote History
Originally Posted By Sartorius:
Is this satire or not? 1:35 says lowest inflation, lowest gas prices. 2:20: This man will go down in history as a peace-making president.

Someone needs to take the keys away from Grandpa and the Canva and Adobe Premiere accounts away from Natalie.
View Quote


Only mental midgets think any of the work trump, or any President does brings immediate change. We won't see most benefits for at least another year and a lot more in the next few years, unless a Liberal gets in office
Yesterday 1:15:29 AM EDT
[#17]
Quote History
Originally Posted By silent_wolf:


Only mental midgets think any of the work trump, or any President does brings immediate change. We won't see most benefits for at least another year and a lot more in the next few years, unless a Liberal gets in office
View Quote



Exactly.  We won't know how good we got it for a few more years.  
Yesterday 1:16:06 AM EDT
[#18]
Quote History
Originally Posted By CTM1:


The OP of the thread is a NT.
View Quote


An unemployed _NT as well.
Yesterday 3:21:03 AM EDT
[#19]
Yeah, I'm sure Trump himself took time from his day to post every one of those tweets or whatever they're called now.
I have no useful skills, therefore I supervise.

Call sign:Radio Silence
Yesterday 3:53:43 AM EDT
[#20]
Yesterday 3:56:23 AM EDT
[#21]
Quote History
Originally Posted By Colt1860:

Sure it's not going to change anyone's mind because all they have to do is look out the window.  But for the die hard supporters it gives them a talking point: it's never been better.  And for people who desperately *want* to believe, that's enough.
View Quote





Yesterday 4:11:01 AM EDT
[Last Edit: glocke12][Edited] [#22]
Yeah, things are great.

I just filled up my 4runner with gas at $4.60 a gallon ( and thats the cheapest within 30 miles ), got 150 gallons of heating oil delivered at $5.17 a gallon, wanted a steak so bought a NY Strip from the local butcher ( I think it was 8-9 bucks a pound ), am off this week and want to take my doggie on some hikes but really have to think about if I want to use as much gas as it requires to do so, just read that removal of illegals who are non-criminals is not going to occur, I am in dire need of a new computer but can't justify the cost due to the increased prices that data centers are causing on memory prices, we have gotten ourselves into yet one more war which we clearly do not have the stomach to do what is required to end it ( which is basically kill everyone there as well as their families who is even remotely associated with the clerical regime/IRGC) etc...etc...


I sure as hell am not a never trumper, I voted for the guy three times and realize he is " probably " better than the alternative but things are from great...

ETA:  For those that are saying the work he is doing won't be recognized for a few more years, I am not buying that because all it takes is one term with the democrats in charge to reverse much of what has done.  If/When the left takes the White House again you don't think we will go back to having open borders ?
It takes hatred to compulsively denigrate something.
That’s gayer than Elton John and George Michael dueting on their hit song Don’t Let Your Son Go Down On Me.
Yesterday 4:46:20 AM EDT
[#23]
Sounds like he’s writing history for future generations. Problem is billions of witnesses. This lends to the theory he’ll move to annihilate Iran after the elections. Survivors in ten years might not know any better.
Yesterday 5:01:43 AM EDT
[#24]
Quote History
Originally Posted By xdoctor:
As someone who lives in that country, I'm really not seeing it on the ground.  I'm not sure what that video is talking about.  It's like it's happening somewhere else, because I filled my gas tank twice this week.  I checked my stock portfolio and I noticed that I'm unemployed because the US government forced my business to close.

So... go Trump?  I dunno.  I voted for the guy three times but I'm starting to lose faith.  They keep telling me it's all great though.
View Quote
I'm curious what your business was that the government forced you to close?

I'm sure there's a Burger King nearby looking for workers if being unemployed bothers you.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!

-Benjamin Franklin
Yesterday 5:04:54 AM EDT
[#25]
Quote History
Originally Posted By glocke12:
Yeah, things are great.

I just filled up my 4runner with gas at $4.60 a gallon ( and thats the cheapest within 30 miles ), got 150 gallons of heating oil delivered at $5.17 a gallon, wanted a steak so bought a NY Strip from the local butcher ( I think it was 8-9 bucks a pound ), am off this week and want to take my doggie on some hikes but really have to think about if I want to use as much gas as it requires to do so, just read that removal of illegals who are non-criminals is not going to occur, I am in dire need of a new computer but can't justify the cost due to the increased prices that data centers are causing on memory prices, we have gotten ourselves into yet one more war which we clearly do not have the stomach to do what is required to end it ( which is basically kill everyone there as well as their families who is even remotely associated with the clerical regime/IRGC) etc...etc...


I sure as hell am not a never trumper, I voted for the guy three times and realize he is " probably " better than the alternative but things are from great...

ETA:  For those that are saying the work he is doing won't be recognized for a few more years, I am not buying that because all it takes is one term with the democrats in charge to reverse much of what has done.  If/When the left takes the White House again you don't think we will go back to having open borders ?
View Quote
Lol, gas under $5 and steak under $10...and you're complaining? Suck it up and work some overtime.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!

-Benjamin Franklin
Yesterday 5:06:27 AM EDT
[#26]
Quote History
Originally Posted By CTM1:


The OP of the thread is a NT.
View Quote

Brought back from the beyond to be a half-dead short-bus riding seat warmer in the Dracula factory.
Esteemed grain-grower & reactionary defender of True Justice, in a death struggle with the Karen quo.
*Do not Karen-tinize the Eschaton!!!*
Yesterday 5:16:07 AM EDT
[#27]
"Lowest gas prices in four years"

Extorris, because he's a heartless cunt. The purity of his apathy is laboratory grade, and I sleep well knowing that he's out there somewhere,
not giving a shit about anyone or anything.
Yesterday 5:18:29 AM EDT
[#28]
The inflation and high fuel prices are beyond my ability to completely ignore but I have gotten pretty immune to his 24/7 shit talking.
It’s better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt.
Yesterday 5:18:49 AM EDT
[#29]
Quote History
Originally Posted By Wolverine1776:
Lol, gas under $5 and steak under $10...and you're complaining? Suck it up and work some overtime.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Originally Posted By Wolverine1776:
Originally Posted By glocke12:
Yeah, things are great.

I just filled up my 4runner with gas at $4.60 a gallon ( and thats the cheapest within 30 miles ), got 150 gallons of heating oil delivered at $5.17 a gallon, wanted a steak so bought a NY Strip from the local butcher ( I think it was 8-9 bucks a pound ), am off this week and want to take my doggie on some hikes but really have to think about if I want to use as much gas as it requires to do so, just read that removal of illegals who are non-criminals is not going to occur, I am in dire need of a new computer but can't justify the cost due to the increased prices that data centers are causing on memory prices, we have gotten ourselves into yet one more war which we clearly do not have the stomach to do what is required to end it ( which is basically kill everyone there as well as their families who is even remotely associated with the clerical regime/IRGC) etc...etc...


I sure as hell am not a never trumper, I voted for the guy three times and realize he is " probably " better than the alternative but things are from great...

ETA:  For those that are saying the work he is doing won't be recognized for a few more years, I am not buying that because all it takes is one term with the democrats in charge to reverse much of what has done.  If/When the left takes the White House again you don't think we will go back to having open borders ?
Lol, gas under $5 and steak under $10...and you're complaining? Suck it up and work some overtime.


What a ridiculous comment. You may as well be saying " gas is under $100.00 a gallon and steak is under $50.00 a pound.   Be happy comrade.   "

What's overtime?  I am a salaried employee.  

Things certainly are not great at the moment and everyone I know personally that is conservative is being critical of Trumps handling of things.  Everyone that is except for the most diehard MAGA people i know.  

It takes hatred to compulsively denigrate something.
That’s gayer than Elton John and George Michael dueting on their hit song Don’t Let Your Son Go Down On Me.
Yesterday 5:27:11 AM EDT
[Last Edit: josepha1][Edited] [#30]
Attached File


I remember those days
Yesterday 5:48:48 AM EDT
[#31]
I survive purely out of spite.
Yesterday 6:19:23 AM EDT
[#32]
Quote History
Originally Posted By glocke12:


What a ridiculous comment. You may as well be saying " gas is under $100.00 a gallon and steak is under $50.00 a pound.   Be happy comrade.   "

What's overtime?  I am a salaried employee.  

Things certainly are not great at the moment and everyone I know personally that is conservative is being critical of Trumps handling of things.  Everyone that is except for the most diehard MAGA people i know.  

View Quote
I think your sarcasm detector needs adjusted.
Yesterday 6:23:40 AM EDT
[#33]
Politics is the art of getting people to lie to themselves.
Yesterday 7:08:01 AM EDT
[#34]
Quote History
Originally Posted By glocke12:


What a ridiculous comment. You may as well be saying " gas is under $100.00 a gallon and steak is under $50.00 a pound.   Be happy comrade.   "

What's overtime?  I am a salaried employee.  

Things certainly are not great at the moment and everyone I know personally that is conservative is being critical of Trumps handling of things.  Everyone that is except for the most diehard MAGA people i know.  

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Originally Posted By glocke12:
Originally Posted By Wolverine1776:
Originally Posted By glocke12:
Yeah, things are great.

I just filled up my 4runner with gas at $4.60 a gallon ( and thats the cheapest within 30 miles ), got 150 gallons of heating oil delivered at $5.17 a gallon, wanted a steak so bought a NY Strip from the local butcher ( I think it was 8-9 bucks a pound ), am off this week and want to take my doggie on some hikes but really have to think about if I want to use as much gas as it requires to do so, just read that removal of illegals who are non-criminals is not going to occur, I am in dire need of a new computer but can't justify the cost due to the increased prices that data centers are causing on memory prices, we have gotten ourselves into yet one more war which we clearly do not have the stomach to do what is required to end it ( which is basically kill everyone there as well as their families who is even remotely associated with the clerical regime/IRGC) etc...etc...


I sure as hell am not a never trumper, I voted for the guy three times and realize he is " probably " better than the alternative but things are from great...

ETA:  For those that are saying the work he is doing won't be recognized for a few more years, I am not buying that because all it takes is one term with the democrats in charge to reverse much of what has done.  If/When the left takes the White House again you don't think we will go back to having open borders ?
Lol, gas under $5 and steak under $10...and you're complaining? Suck it up and work some overtime.


What a ridiculous comment. You may as well be saying " gas is under $100.00 a gallon and steak is under $50.00 a pound.   Be happy comrade.   "

What's overtime?  I am a salaried employee.  

Things certainly are not great at the moment and everyone I know personally that is conservative is being critical of Trumps handling of things.  Everyone that is except for the most diehard MAGA people i know.  

I have the displeasure of living in close proximity to Seattle, I can't remember the last time gas prices started with a 4. I guess everyone else is able to spend their money on silencers and sbrs, and maybe that's why it doesn't hurt to fill my gas tank.

Shitty gun laws aside, things are looking pretty good on my end. I work in manufacturing and the usual planned ramp down this time of year was cancelled, and we're now doing unprecedented rate indefinitely. To me everything Trump has doing has been working out pretty well
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!

-Benjamin Franklin
Yesterday 7:08:40 AM EDT
[#35]
Quote History
Originally Posted By Arkturus:
I think your sarcasm detector needs adjusted.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Originally Posted By Arkturus:
Originally Posted By glocke12:


What a ridiculous comment. You may as well be saying " gas is under $100.00 a gallon and steak is under $50.00 a pound.   Be happy comrade.   "

What's overtime?  I am a salaried employee.  

Things certainly are not great at the moment and everyone I know personally that is conservative is being critical of Trumps handling of things.  Everyone that is except for the most diehard MAGA people i know.  

I think your sarcasm detector needs adjusted.
I wasn't joking
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!

-Benjamin Franklin
Yesterday 7:29:01 AM EDT
[#36]
Quote History
Originally Posted By Wolverine1776:
I have the displeasure of living in close proximity to Seattle, I can't remember the last time gas prices started with a 4. I guess everyone else is able to spend their money on silencers and sbrs, and maybe that's why it doesn't hurt to fill my gas tank.

Shitty gun laws aside, things are looking pretty good on my end. I work in manufacturing and the usual planned ramp down this time of year was cancelled, and we're now doing unprecedented rate indefinitely. To me everything Trump has doing has been working out pretty well
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Originally Posted By Wolverine1776:
Originally Posted By glocke12:
Originally Posted By Wolverine1776:
Originally Posted By glocke12:
Yeah, things are great.

I just filled up my 4runner with gas at $4.60 a gallon ( and thats the cheapest within 30 miles ), got 150 gallons of heating oil delivered at $5.17 a gallon, wanted a steak so bought a NY Strip from the local butcher ( I think it was 8-9 bucks a pound ), am off this week and want to take my doggie on some hikes but really have to think about if I want to use as much gas as it requires to do so, just read that removal of illegals who are non-criminals is not going to occur, I am in dire need of a new computer but can't justify the cost due to the increased prices that data centers are causing on memory prices, we have gotten ourselves into yet one more war which we clearly do not have the stomach to do what is required to end it ( which is basically kill everyone there as well as their families who is even remotely associated with the clerical regime/IRGC) etc...etc...


I sure as hell am not a never trumper, I voted for the guy three times and realize he is " probably " better than the alternative but things are from great...

ETA:  For those that are saying the work he is doing won't be recognized for a few more years, I am not buying that because all it takes is one term with the democrats in charge to reverse much of what has done.  If/When the left takes the White House again you don't think we will go back to having open borders ?
Lol, gas under $5 and steak under $10...and you're complaining? Suck it up and work some overtime.


What a ridiculous comment. You may as well be saying " gas is under $100.00 a gallon and steak is under $50.00 a pound.   Be happy comrade.   "

What's overtime?  I am a salaried employee.  

Things certainly are not great at the moment and everyone I know personally that is conservative is being critical of Trumps handling of things.  Everyone that is except for the most diehard MAGA people i know.  

I have the displeasure of living in close proximity to Seattle, I can't remember the last time gas prices started with a 4. I guess everyone else is able to spend their money on silencers and sbrs, and maybe that's why it doesn't hurt to fill my gas tank.

Shitty gun laws aside, things are looking pretty good on my end. I work in manufacturing and the usual planned ramp down this time of year was cancelled, and we're now doing unprecedented rate indefinitely. To me everything Trump has doing has been working out pretty well



I visited Seattle in the 90s, had a great time and thought it was a nice, clean city at that point.  

In any case, I am sure there are pockets of the country that are doing well and seeing an impact on their community due to Trumps policies and am not surprised at your perspective given your location.

Unfortunately that does not translate well on a national level.   I'd guess that in my area, all costs are roughly 1/3 or more of what they were this time last year and show no sign of improving.  Lots of folks in this area are going to be struggling far more than I am also as many here use heating oil as a heat source.

We are also about to lose the Senate, and if that happens Trumps remaining time as president will basically come to a standstill.

There is also the fact that we haven't done enough to get rid of the illegals in this country, and are apparently halting enforcement actions against non-criminal illegals.  Thats pretty significant.

and than there is Iran...something we started and clearly don't have the stomach or will to finish like we should.  While there may indeed be a long game at play here which results in complete destabilization and regime change in that country due to economic warfare, that doesn't seem to be the case and mark my words.  In two years when a D is in the White House we will be apologizing to Iran and offering monetary reparations.  

It takes hatred to compulsively denigrate something.
That’s gayer than Elton John and George Michael dueting on their hit song Don’t Let Your Son Go Down On Me.
Yesterday 7:31:41 AM EDT
[#37]
As a side note, gas and diesel prices are way up in the West and Southwest due to Newsom shutting down 3 major refineries in California that provided to many states.
From Arizona, to Nevada, California and most of the PNW.
I have no useful skills, therefore I supervise.

Call sign:Radio Silence
Yesterday 7:38:14 AM EDT
[#38]
Quote History
Originally Posted By DevilsEggAdvocate:
This is what you would expect him to post from the Ministry of Truth Social. "War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength"

If he says it some people will believe that black is white, day is night.
View Quote


I thought the exact same thing.

“wtf did the Ministry of Truth produce this…”

When exposing a crime is treated as committing a crime, you are ruled by criminals.
Yesterday 7:43:35 AM EDT
[#39]
Quote History
Originally Posted By Gunslinger808:
As a side note, gas and diesel prices are way up in the West and Southwest due to Newsom shutting down 3 major refineries in California that provided to many states.
From Arizona, to Nevada, California and most of the PNW.
View Quote

Since there are no new refineries since the 1970's that is going to do a lot of damage.
Yesterday 7:45:11 AM EDT
[#40]
Quote History
Originally Posted By Gunslinger808:
As a side note, gas and diesel prices are way up in the West and Southwest due to Newsom shutting down 3 major refineries in California that provided to many states.
From Arizona, to Nevada, California and most of the PNW.
View Quote


Hmm.  Im interested to hear how Newsome and Biden are causing $6.29/gallon and 4.49/gallon fuel prices in TN.

There are farmers here that are trying to decide if getting crops out is worth the cost.

Gas was $3.12/gallon and diesel was $3.63 when the potato left office.
"History teaches us that men and nations behave wisely once they have exhausted all other alternatives."-Abba Eban

"I like it both ways, but still mainly mouth it" -gonzo_beyondo
Yesterday 7:47:01 AM EDT
[#41]
What world have we come through to get to this ?

We'll never get the world we want . Is this the worst version we could get ?

I dont know , but ill take it .


Yesterday 7:48:26 AM EDT
[#42]
I fully support Donald. Fully.

Things don’t always go as planned but I believe shit would be a lot worse if even the most centrist democrat was in power.

I would vote for him again the 4th time.
Yesterday 7:54:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Gunslinger808][Edited] [#43]
Quote History
Originally Posted By rob78:


Hmm.  Im interested to hear how Newsome and Biden are causing $6.29/gallon and 4.49/gallon fuel prices in TN.

There are farmers here that are trying to decide if getting crops out is worth the cost.

Gas was $3.12/gallon and diesel was $3.63 when the potato left office.
View Quote


Sorry, no, this is a pic from September 24, back when people were putting I Did This stickers on gas pumps…

Attached File


And of course no way that the oil industry is inflating prices and using the Iranian situation as an excuse, right?
I have no useful skills, therefore I supervise.

Call sign:Radio Silence
Yesterday 7:59:30 AM EDT
[#44]
Quote History
Originally Posted By glocke12:
got 150 gallons of heating oil delivered at $5.17 a gallon,
View Quote



My delivery Friday was 6.299 a gallon.

It's already heating season.  Folks can't afford that shit.
Yesterday 8:06:50 AM EDT
[#45]
People like OP think they're edgy, but they are just going to let the Communists take power again.
Yesterday 8:09:07 AM EDT
[#46]
Quote History
Originally Posted By Positronic:
They've all been telling me that the world's gonna burn since as far back as 1970.... World's still turning, sky is still blue, ocean full of fish, and they'll sell you as much gasoline as your tank can hold- 24 hour service- as long as we have 60 hertz grid power,  my dollars  keep buying  fuel, and the store is selling food- It's Situation Normal here.
View Quote



We’re choking on the smoke though. It ain’t burnt up yet but it’s burning.
Yesterday 8:10:18 AM EDT
[#47]
Quote History
Originally Posted By FDC:



My delivery Friday was 6.299 a gallon.

It's already heating season.  Folks can't afford that shit.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Originally Posted By FDC:
Originally Posted By glocke12:
got 150 gallons of heating oil delivered at $5.17 a gallon,



My delivery Friday was 6.299 a gallon.

It's already heating season.  Folks can't afford that shit.



I had to tap into my 401k to make sure I'll be able to make it through the winter

this economy is not sustainable and it is going to be getting a whole lot worse before it gets better.

I'm not knocking anyone here for still supporting or believing in Trump, but I will say that some here need to think a bit more critically about things.
It takes hatred to compulsively denigrate something.
That’s gayer than Elton John and George Michael dueting on their hit song Don’t Let Your Son Go Down On Me.
Yesterday 8:15:25 AM EDT
[#48]
Quote History
Originally Posted By Glock031:


An unemployed _NT as well.
View Quote
Probably because the economy is so great right?
Yesterday 8:20:21 AM EDT
[#49]
Quote History
Originally Posted By Gunslinger808:
As a side note, gas and diesel prices are way up in the West and Southwest due to Newsom shutting down 3 major refineries in California that provided to many states.
From Arizona, to Nevada, California and most of the PNW.
View Quote



Newsome didn’t shut down any refineries, governors don’t have the power to just unilaterally do that.

They were shut down by corporate.

You’re also overrating how much California supplies to the PNW, who has refineries of their own.
Yesterday 8:20:49 AM EDT
[#50]
On the plus side, I hear the chocolate ration is being increased from 20 grams to 10 grams. Double plus good that is.

Sign up to continue the discussion

Create a free account to share your thoughts, follow topics, and connect with the AR15.COM community.

Already a member? Sign In

Previous Page
/ 7
Next Page

Trump just posted this on X (Page 1 of 7)