Warning

 

Close
Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Cancel Confirm
AR15.COM
11/24/2018 11:25:49 PM EDT
I started this back in August when there was a big scuffle about 3D printing firearm files getting taken down, laws restricting them being introduced, etc. The intent was to create a repository of information one can use to manufacture not just firearms, but accessories such as full-auto conversion parts, suppressors, and more.

From this one link you can download all this information easily, for free, no BS. You can also share the link, making it easy to spread digital freedom wherever and whenever, because information is freedom. All this info has also been backed up on external hard storage so I can create as many sources for it as I wish from any location should the day come when the-powers-that-be (our internet overlords, the government, whoever) start taking down online sources of info such as this.

LINK: THE FREEDOM FOLDER

Within you will find 3D files, CAD files, and manufacturing instructions for a wide array of weaponry, plus a 47 minute video on the concepts of suppressor use and manufacture and a few other things.

Planned future inclusions are detailed, step by step instructions on the manufacture of both personal and vehicle armor, small unit tactics and training manuals, basic trauma care, and other such things. Essentially the broader goal is to act as the individual or small groups primer to resistance against a tyrannical government or other such force.

Special thanks to the Arfcommers who provided many of the files currently found in the folder.

If you have valuable info or documents to share email them to me at [email protected] for inclusion in the Folder.
11/25/2018 12:37:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Attached File
11/25/2018 12:38:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Attached File
11/25/2018 12:40:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Quote History
Yup. That's what it's all about.
11/25/2018 12:45:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Guerilla America was a fantastic repository of articles and theory, sadly they disappeared and I've been unable to find an archive. He covered everything from Intel to COMSEC. Examples of old articles


11/25/2018 12:51:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Quote History
Quoted:
Guerilla America was a fantastic repository of articles and theory, sadly they disappeared and I've been unable to find an archive. He covered everything from Intel to COMSEC. Examples of old articles

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/401569/Screenshot_20181124-234217-750105.png
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/401569/Screenshot_20181124-234237-750104.png
View Quote
Hence why I'm doing this and backing it all up on physical storage. Any time something is added to the Folder I'll update the physical backups as well so this can't ever be truly lost. As long as I breathe this will be available somewhere, somehow.
11/25/2018 11:38:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Bump for the morning peeps.

And yes, I bolded the title big whup wanna fight about it?
11/25/2018 11:44:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Quote History


That was the image in my head when I read "folder" in the title.
11/25/2018 11:51:13 AM EDT
[#8]
Quote History
Quoted:


That was the image in my head when I read "folder" in the title.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:


That was the image in my head when I read "folder" in the title.
Well, that's pretty much what it is. It's a Google drive folder. You can click the link and hit "download all" and you'll get the whole thing in one fat download.
11/25/2018 12:17:15 PM EDT
[#9]
information is power
11/25/2018 12:26:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Umm - you know Google hates those kind of files, right?
11/25/2018 12:28:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Quote History
Quoted:
Umm - you know Google hates those kind of files, right?
View Quote
Yeah, so what? I don't give a fuck if they take down that drive, I'll just make another. And another. And another. If dealing with Google drive becomes too irritating I'll just move all this somewhere else. Easy.
11/25/2018 12:31:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Quote History
Quoted:
Umm - you know Google hates those kind of files, right?
View Quote
How will they find out? Google/YouTube only takes things down when others report them
11/25/2018 2:43:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Quote History
Quoted:
Umm - you know Google hates those kind of files, right?
View Quote
water is wet, and facebook hates guns.  Doesn't stop me from using their network to subscribe to every friggin' gun forum on there.   Unfollow all the leftists, and communicate with everyone that is Pro-2A.  For free.  Use their tech against them.
11/25/2018 2:51:40 PM EDT
[#14]
Good job OP!!!
11/25/2018 2:54:37 PM EDT
[#15]
11/25/2018 2:55:06 PM EDT
[#16]
What, no DIAS file?
11/25/2018 2:57:43 PM EDT
[#17]
Quote History
...
11/25/2018 3:07:57 PM EDT
[#18]
Quote History
Quoted:
What, no DIAS file?
View Quote
Hell, there might be one buried in there somewhere. One of those files is actually a big ass folder with CAD and 3D files. There is some lightning link documentation.

If there's no DIAS info and someone has some they can always email it to me and I'll put it in there, email is in the OP.
12/10/2018 9:28:38 PM EDT
[#19]
Been a few weeks so I figured it was time for a bump.

Thanks to the guy who sent me some stuff last time! It's in the folder.
12/10/2018 10:44:47 PM EDT
[#20]
Bump for growth
12/10/2018 10:48:36 PM EDT
[#21]
My freedom folder is way bigger than that one
12/10/2018 10:56:57 PM EDT
[#22]
The dias file is on biggerhammer.net

Sign up to continue the discussion

Create a free account to share your thoughts, follow topics, and connect with the AR15.COM community.

Already a member? Sign In