Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/14/2023 9:55:11 AM EDT
So it looks like in Tennessee the Grand Lodge of F & AM now formally recognize the Tennessee PHA Grand Lodge and brotherly visitations and associations may now commence.

This removes the major disappointment that I have of my state of birth, and the place of my familial Masonic tradition.

Thankfully to my being raised in Illinois I have always been able to recognize our PHA brothers.

Hallelujah and SMIB.

Welcome to my Tennessee PHA brothers,
Link Posted: 6/14/2023 9:57:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/14/2023 10:01:42 AM EDT
[#2]
I’m excited. Hoping to get to go to some of their degrees. There’s only one in town and it’s in kind of a rough area but the pics I’ve seen of the officers especially, those guys go all out on the dress.
Link Posted: 6/14/2023 10:23:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By AR15thur:
I’m excited. Hoping to get to go to some of their degrees. There’s only one in town and it’s in kind of a rough area but the pics I’ve seen of the officers especially, those guys go all out on the dress.
View Quote

Be prepared to be shamed brother.

From my personal experience you will come away wanting to up your game. They not only dress for the occasion, but they work towards perfection in their ritual. Every stated meeting looked to be a competition worthy effort.
Link Posted: 6/14/2023 12:47:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 12:51:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Nice!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top