Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/6/2022 5:14:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: tankpop]

In between catering to a communist superpower where slaves make our merchandise, filing children's programing with the occult and other perversions disney wants you to know that defending yourself without a government permit should not be allowed.
Link Posted: 3/6/2022 7:22:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Literally they have China use slaves to pick cotton of their merchandise while screaming for social justice, etc.  Yep.

They aren't getting my money any more, they aren't a company of virtue.

Tell all the Star Wars and Marvel movie enthusiasts on this site and they laugh at you.

Paying Disney with your cash is in part paying them to weave the rope they will hang you with.  Just walk away  unplug their money ruin their reputation - they earned it.
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 2:37:06 AM EDT
[#2]
The only good Disney is pre 80's
Link Posted: 4/4/2022 1:17:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Native Floridian here. Fuck mouse world.
Link Posted: 4/11/2022 5:28:41 PM EDT
[#4]
We canceled beginning of this month.
Link Posted: 4/11/2022 6:15:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Been to Mouse World once. Senior in high school and they had senior nights for free or very reduced price. Never knowingly spent another dime with Disney. Going forward it'll be the same.

Back in the late '60's we could get all the stone crab claws we wanted for around $2-$2.25 a pound. Fish house guys told me the buyers from Disney were making the rounds ahead of D world opening saying they would pay 2-3 times that for every claw they could get. Claw sizes shrank and prices crept steadily upwards. Pretty sad when its cheaper to import "Jonah Crabs" from Chile to meet the demand.

FUCK DISNEY AND ALL IT HAS BECOME. JUST ANOTHER THING LEFTIST WOKEISM AND PERVERSION HAS RUINED.
Link Posted: 4/11/2022 6:26:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/11/2022 6:29:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/3/2022 3:49:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Kalashnikov762] [#8]
They haven't seen a dime from me since they went pro baby butcher and they never will again.  My wife is a so called conservative Christian and goes to the parks full well knowing what Disney has become.  She goes without me. I can't get her to stop.  I remind her of her supposed values but I get deer in the headlights instead.  She knows...but she goes.  So does her sister...another supposed hard core conservative baptist.  I just don't understand how people can put a knife in the hand of someone that wants to cut them up.  Makes as much sense as going to a demonrat fundraiser because they have good food.
Link Posted: 6/3/2022 3:56:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Never been there never will. Glad my kids never had any interest in going there. Complete ripoff anyway.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top