Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/13/2021 9:08:02 PM EDT
I guess i should get back in here...
Being that @WILSON just caught me running rampant in GD.

So, yes i'm still alive, and yes i'm still leaving my essence in the air, so to speak.

How long have some of you guys been off the bacco and vaping?
2014 for me.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 10:02:12 PM EDT
[#1]
I vaped for a while, got crazy with it using mods and blowing huge clouds. Realized I looked like a dork when I saw other people doing it and what they were like. Switched to the tiny little nicotine lozenges.
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 4:32:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 9:39:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Mouse!

Still at it. Just not the hobby side of it anymore. Still feeling much better than when I smoked cigs full time. Next year will be 10yrs for me, if my math is right.
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 9:40:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Keith1980:
Still doing it, although haven’t been for over a week since I got the the Rona.
View Quote

That sucks, man. How you feelin'?
Link Posted: 8/21/2021 4:08:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/21/2021 7:33:55 AM EDT
[#6]

Comes in waves. But like shit mostly.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By NY_Shooter:

That sucks, man. How you feelin'?

Comes in waves. But like shit mostly.

I'm 94.5% sure I had it earlier in the year, despite a neg test result. I completely lost all sense of smell and taste for months, and they're still not back to 100%. Luckily no other symptoms, though.

Feel better soon, man.
Link Posted: 8/21/2021 9:52:12 AM EDT
[#7]
Keef, Feel better man. I had something that knocked me down for a few days back in April. It sucked, but i just fought through it and it eventually went away.
(I'm too stupid to seek medical advice for what felt like the flu.. so i can't confirm if it was or was not actually the wuflu.)

Loofa, Good to see you brother!
I also got out of the hobby side a while back. It was fun, but got annoying at the same time. I'd rather use my free time reloading.
That and running around chasing the little man.
Link Posted: 8/21/2021 11:30:22 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By lcoates33:
Keef, Feel better man. I had something that knocked me down for a few days back in April. It sucked, but i just fought through it and it eventually went away.
(I'm too stupid to seek medical advice for what felt like the flu.. so i can't confirm if it was or was not actually the wuflu.)

Loofa, Good to see you brother!
I also got out of the hobby side a while back. It was fun, but got annoying at the same time. I'd rather use my free time reloading.
That and running around chasing the little man.
View Quote

You too, man!

Little man? When did that happen? Or is my memory just off? Either way...Congrats to you and Beretta!

My GF gave birth to our daughter on 8/10. Been a helluva week and a half. Lol. But I'm loving it.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Sleeping on my chest while I surf Arfcom :

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/21/2021 12:37:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By NY_Shooter:

You too, man!

Little man? When did that happen? Or is my memory just off? Either way...Congrats to you and Beretta!

My GF gave birth to our daughter on 8/10. Been a helluva week and a half. Lol. But I'm loving it.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/144217/20210815_153009-01_jpeg-2060574.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/144217/20210820_165924_jpg-2060576.JPG

Sleeping on my chest while I surf Arfcom :

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/144217/20210815_104855-01_jpeg-2060578.JPG
View Quote

Congrats to you as well man! She's a beautiful baby.

Our son was born 2/8/20

You can probably tell which days i dressed him..
Link Posted: 8/21/2021 1:35:06 PM EDT
[#10]

Thanks, man!

And handsome fella you guys have there! I love the Metallica shirt!
Link Posted: 8/25/2021 4:11:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By mudholestomper:
I vaped for a while, got crazy with it using mods and blowing huge clouds. Realized I looked like a dork when I saw other people doing it and what they were like. Switched to the tiny little nicotine lozenges.
View Quote

Why would you care how it looked? Or what Strangers thought?

I wont do or not do something based on the opinion of others...

CCCHHHOOOOO CCCCHHHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top