AT SOME POINT THERE MAY END UP BEING TWO THREADS WITH THE SAME TITLE....
THE ONLY REASON THIS SHOULD EVER
OCCUR IS WHEN ONE IS FULL OF SPOILERS FROM THOSE WHO HAVE SEEN THE MOVIE.... THE OTHER SHOULD BE SPOILER FREE..
1. Before you post a movie review or start a fresh thread, do a search first
. Never hurts. If a search reveals nothing within 3 months
, then you should be good to go...
Please make sure to use the search feature between "My Board
" and "Archives
" as the lower search function only goes back 7 days
2. If you want to call, "Dupe", post a link.
3. Mild ribbing over taste in movies is fine. Don't take it too far.
4. Please IM Thebeekeeper or myself if you are aware of a movie thread in another forum.
5. Before dropping a bombshell spoiler in a thread, consider that someone bumbling in may not have seen the movie..... an easy way to partially hide a spoiler is to make the text yellow or white eg.
Spoiler: They both die at the end! And the ships cat is really a dog....
It will show up when highlighted with the cursor, but might not spoil someones night out.....
Or you can use the "Spoiler" facility from the new editor
6. No linking to or discussing Torrent or Streaming sites..... The discussing of either of these activities in the forum may lead to Warnings or account suspension. Lets face it, how many movie producers put up their multi million dollar movies on the internet for the public to download for FREE?
7. Have fun!
New rule: If a tacked thread has no action for a period of 2 months then it will be untacked to prevent it going "stale"... BA