Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/18/2020 2:28:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HoldenON]
While I wasn't a huge fan of their juice, I'm sad to see this. The FDA is doing its best to destroy vaping. Probably the first of many to come.

Dear VapeWild Family,

Yep, it’s that time. The PMTA deadline is finally upon us - September 9th. It’s been a long road, and we did our best, but, in the end, we just aren’t able to pull it off. So, September 9th will be the end of the line for VapeWild.

Dear John letters always suck, but hey, it’s not you - it’s us. And while we still have some time left together, we wanted to let you know as soon as we could so that you would have a chance to get everything you need stocked up. These are crazy times we’re living in, and they just keep getting crazier. Our sincerest hope, though, is that we have somehow made a difference in the world for the better over these last six years.

You’ll probably see emails from other places over the next few weeks with words like “it is with a heavy heart” or “with our deepest regrets”, etc. But we don’t have a heavy heart or any regrets. We did the best we could and sure enjoyed the heck out of sharing it with all of you. It’s been the greatest roller coaster ride any of us have ever been on, and it is with our sincerest thanks that we write to you. We wish you the best on your vape journey!

Thank you for coming along with us on this wild ride. <3

You are the Best, VapeWild Fam!

-- VapeWild
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 8:04:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Well that sucks, I like their NZT-48.
Link Posted: 8/19/2020 9:50:53 PM EDT
[#2]
I never was a big fan of most of their juices but it does suck
Link Posted: 8/28/2020 11:58:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Another one gone: Blue Dot Vapors

Going out of business sale
After 6 years of doing what we love, making others lives and our own lives better, we are regretfully forced to shut our doors. We cannot fulfill the FDA's requirements to pass the PMTA process. Just as we have feared over the years, the vapor industry will be handed over to giant companies and small businesses around the country will be regulated out of existence.

We have loved serving you over the years and cannot express how much we appreciate your business. We regret we are being forced to shut our doors and, our biggest hope is you will find vaping options in the future. We will miss all of customers witty notes and wish everyone the best in the future.

50% off all products in the store
We are liquidating all of our supplies before going out of business, so all products are 50% off while supplies last.

Supplies will be limited and any orders that are placed after product supply runs out will be refunded or the order will be cancelled.
The sale starts today and ends Sept. 9th
Stock up as much as possible and still extra stock in your freezer for storage for 1+ year freshness
No code will be necessary. Simply add products to your cart and they will be automatically discounted 50%. Additional discounts cannot stack.

Again we sincerely apologize we will not be able to serve your eliquid needs. Please support vaping in any way that you can. Please add your comments to the CASAA petition to extend the deadline by clicking here: http://www.casaa.org/call-to-action/fda-citizens-petition-pmta-delay/
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 2:41:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: aeroworksxp] [#4]
Shaka, when the walls fell  

Zinda, his face black, his eyes red. The beast at Tanagra.
Link Posted: 9/4/2020 4:32:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 2:11:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Well damn they were one of the first brands of juices I used.
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 8:58:26 PM EDT
[#7]
I have never used thier juice, but it is sad to see the government trying to ruin an industry.
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 9:13:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top