Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/24/2019 12:47:34 PM EDT
AVOID BIG CITY.  PRESIDENT. HEALTH.

This is among the messages coming through an on-air Ouija Board session played during a recent episode of Clyde Lewis's Ground Zero.

Podcast here.

One must always keep in mind:

1.  Use of a Ouija board is very dangerous; it can open a door to negative entities.
2.  There is no way to prove "who"  you are talking to on a Ouija board, and especially "who" is talking back.
3.  The entities supposedly responding to the questions put to them could be lying, especially if they are demons.
4.  It could all be a  hoax.

IF the responses to questions can be believed:  something big and bad may be getting ready to happen this coming November.

Cue Twilight Zone music.
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 1:33:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Cliff notes
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 1:49:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Meh. I'll have a Diet Pepsi. and a 50cal box of Ammo.
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 3:59:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Hasbro's Ouija Board   TM
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 4:27:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Too bad there isn't a transcript of the show. Some of the comments intimated the notion of a terrorist attack but IDK.
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 4:52:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Here's some hints, but it's fascinationg to listen to the whole thing.

Hightlights:

CERN has opened a doorway allowing some very bad demons to cross over.  We are facing a potential disaster in November 2019 involving a war, or the president's health, or something (the show after this one speculates it might be an asteroid strike).

Possible asteroid strike?

A prominent message from the Ouija board:  AVOID BIG CITY.
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 5:26:59 PM EDT
[#6]
I figured its about time something big happened.  Been way too quiet lately
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 5:30:52 PM EDT
[#7]
I have a hard time believing that a cardboard parlor game, made in a toy factory is somehow channeling supernatural entities that know the future.
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 5:32:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 5:32:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have a hard time believing that a cardboard parlor game, made in a toy factory is somehow channeling supernatural entities that know the future.
View Quote
Me too, but for a different reason.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 7:39:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote
It's not the device. It's the intention behind it while trying to make a connection.   The board itself is just a piece of cardboard obviously.
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 7:42:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

It's not the device. It's the intention behind it while trying to make a connection.   The board itself is just a piece of cardboard obviously.
View Quote
Or...it's just bullshit
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 7:55:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Soo.... There will be a Boogaloo?
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 8:01:13 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Here's some hints, but it's fascinationg to listen to the whole thing.

Hightlights:

CERN has opened a doorway allowing some very bad demons to cross over. We are facing a potential disaster in November 2019 involving a war, or the president's health, or something (the show after this one speculates it might be an asteroid strike).

Possible asteroid strike?

A prominent message from the Ouija board:  AVOID BIG CITY.
View Quote
I grew up playing DOOM. My body is ready.
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 8:57:37 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Or...it's just bullshit
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or...it's just bullshit
Could be, maybe, I don't know. All I do know is that after my girlfriend died unexpectedly I started using one on my own religiously for quite a while.  Then within about a year or so after I moved I took it with me out here to where I live now and I've had all kinds of shit happen in all three of the homes I have owned over the past 20 years. I got rid of it but only recently has stuff settled down in the past few years.  I don't claim there's a correlation all I know is I'll never use one again.   Again it could just be a total coincidence but I'm not fucking with it again.
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 8:59:56 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Soo.... There will be a Boogaloo?
View Quote
No.

That's the disaster.
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 11:06:04 PM EDT
[#16]
Ouija means yes yes.
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 9:35:04 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Ouija means yes yes.
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 9:58:22 AM EDT
[#18]
How big of a city is a Big City?
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 10:01:01 AM EDT
[#19]
I consider myself a skeptic, however I see the logic in not persisting on challenging a supernatural force.

Years ago in a psychology course we picked a group of volunteers to work the board.  The control and variables were the dates of events we had given to individual members.  To add to this, sometimes no date or answer was given for a question.  out of the three volunteers, at least one would have the right answer, or none would have the answers.  We were testing to see if a person consciously or subconsciously would attempt to guide or drive the pointer to the answer they believe is right.

This a was a test cooked up in a high school class, so it was by no means ultra scientific, however we did notice when an answer was known or believed to be right, the pointer was being intentionally forced to that point.  If no answer was provided beforehand, we got the impression all three were waiting for the "push" to come from somewhere.

I have friends who experimented with the board for awhile, and while I never seen it, they told me on several occasions they had the board fly out off the table.  While I consider myself a skeptic, I know they had no ulterior motives or reason to make that stuff up.  By choice I steered clear when they talked about getting the board out.
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 10:03:59 AM EDT
[#20]
I have known many, many people who have had bad experiences with them.  Clyde Lewis swears it's not a tool of the Devil, but it tends to open the door to negative entities.  Once that door is opened, it's not easy to close.

I don't fool around with that stuff.
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 10:06:17 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote
Every time we played with one as a kid, I was the one moving the piece.
Link Posted: 10/26/2019 4:34:32 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Hasbro's Ouija Board   TM
View Quote
Which is why its bullshit. When Parker Brothers made them, they used real demons. Now that Hasbro bought em out they substituted Demons for low wage Djins
Link Posted: 10/28/2019 12:04:42 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I have known many, many people who have had bad experiences with them.  Clyde Lewis swears it's not a tool of the Devil, but it tends to open the door to negative entities.  Once that door is opened, it's not easy to close.

View Quote
I believe they are fucked and should never be messed with.
Link Posted: 10/28/2019 11:26:22 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote
No hard time here, I simply don’t believe that a cardboard parlor game made in a toy factory channels anything supernatural or otherwise.
Link Posted: 10/29/2019 8:26:29 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
No hard time here, I simply don't believe that a cardboard parlor game made in a toy factory channels anything supernatural or otherwise.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No hard time here, I simply don't believe that a cardboard parlor game made in a toy factory channels anything supernatural or otherwise.
Well one guy read some words from a book..in a cabin....in the woods and look what happened to him.....

Whats funny is i got a copy of that book....and took a few pics and passed it on to my buddy.. now he is suffering the arfcom curse.
Link Posted: 10/29/2019 9:59:24 AM EDT
[#26]
More on this

You had to have listened to the first podcast I linked to, but now some of the information appears to relate to the death of the ISIS commander (and possibly his successor IMHO) with regard to demonic influence.
Link Posted: 11/19/2019 1:41:36 PM EDT
[#27]
So it's looking like the "PRESIDENT. HEALTH" portion might have come true with Trump's mysterious visit to the medical facility over the last few days?

Trump visit to Walter Reed related to possible chemical poisoning: report
Link Posted: 11/19/2019 2:22:53 PM EDT
[#28]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Me too, but for a different reason.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/271112/ITWASDEMONS_jpg-1136283.JPG
That'd be a gargoyle. 1st meme I've ever seen from the movie, nice.
Link Posted: 11/19/2019 2:26:59 PM EDT
[#29]
interesting how this works...

https://www.infowars.com/trump-tested-for-deliberate-poisoning-of-food-with-time-delayed-chemical-agent-white-house-source/

probably not the first time, and not the last.

that explains why POTUS likes McDonalds so much.
Link Posted: 11/19/2019 5:47:56 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote
Didn't Art Bell report several times on Coast to Coast that he had a VERY bad experience with one of those, but refused to go into detail?
Link Posted: 11/19/2019 5:49:57 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Didn't Art Bell report several times on Coast to Coast that he had a VERY bad experience with one of those, but refused to go into detail?
View Quote
Yep,  and I don't believe he ever told what happened.

If he did, someone please post a link to a podcast or write-up on it.
Link Posted: 11/19/2019 10:01:24 PM EDT
[#32]
So when is this disaster supposed to strike?
Link Posted: 11/20/2019 11:16:10 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
So when is this disaster supposed to strike?
View Quote
Supposedly sometime in November.

November's half over.

Thing is:  I started this thread partly to illustrate that you can't trust spirits speaking through a Ouija board.  You don't know who or what they are.  I don't buy that they are the spirits of the dead.  I think they are entities that have been around since the Earth was formed and are the "fallen angels."

They either lie, mix lies with truth, or predict things that they go out and make happen.

If any kind of disaster strikes a big city, chalk it  up to demons bragging about what they're about to do.

If nothing happens, then they are lying as we would expect.
Link Posted: 11/29/2019 6:58:19 AM EDT
[#34]
11/29/19

waiting
Link Posted: 11/29/2019 7:07:01 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
11/29/19

waiting
View Quote
I'm pretty sure this was about the boogaloos that got postmaloned.
Link Posted: 11/30/2019 3:21:06 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
11/29/19

waiting
View Quote
11/30/19

Less than 12 hours left in November...
Link Posted: 11/30/2019 3:25:55 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote
Really?

What part are you having trouble with?
Link Posted: 11/30/2019 3:35:02 PM EDT
[#38]
Morrissey - Ouija Board, Ouija Board
Link Posted: 11/30/2019 3:44:49 PM EDT
[#39]
I'm sure a cardboard game produced at a factory at milton bradley somehow produces a conduit that sees the future
Link Posted: 11/30/2019 3:48:44 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Really?

View Quote
The fact grown adults believe that a cardboard game channels things from beyond the grave to predict the future.

If you believe in this bullshit and if you're interested, I have some miracle spring water I'll sell you at $20 a pop.
Link Posted: 11/30/2019 4:02:16 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 12/1/2019 12:45:38 AM EDT
[#42]
dbl
Link Posted: 12/1/2019 12:46:53 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

If nothing happens, then they are lying as we would expect.
View Quote
But no chance it was all a bullshit hoax from the get go right?

You left off that option from your original 4
Link Posted: 12/1/2019 11:49:26 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 12/1/2019 4:31:04 PM EDT
[#45]
December 1st humbug
Link Posted: 12/2/2019 11:00:27 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
The fact grown adults believe that a cardboard game channels things from beyond the grave to predict the future.

If you believe in this bullshit and if you're interested, I have some miracle spring water I'll sell you at $20 a pop.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Really?

I guess my sarcasm didnt come through the interwebs
Link Posted: 12/2/2019 11:24:45 AM EDT
[#47]
Well that didn't age well.

BTW, OP, what do you mean IF they're demons? That's the only thing you're going to raise on a ouiji board, and all they do is lie.
Link Posted: 12/5/2019 7:29:42 PM EDT
[#48]
So November came and went with no major disaster in some big city.

Spirits lie.

Further, Mr. Clyde Lewis probably opened a portal to the demonic realm with his Ouija board session--a doorway that may infect his life with all kinds of negative occurrences.  Evil is patient.  It could affect his life in subtle ways.  It doesn't always lead to an "Exorcist" type of ending.

At any rate, playing with a Ouija board is dangerous and really should not be attempted, IMHO.
Link Posted: 12/5/2019 11:16:49 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
So November came and went with no major disaster in some big city.

Spirits lie.

Further, Mr. Clyde Lewis probably opened a portal to the demonic realm with his Ouija board session--a doorway that may infect his life with all kinds of negative occurrences.  Evil is patient.  It could affect his life in subtle ways.  It doesn't always lead to an "Exorcist" type of ending.

At any rate, playing with a Ouija board is dangerous and really should not be attempted, IMHO.
View Quote
Do the terrorist attacks in London at the end of November account as a major disaster?
Link Posted: 12/5/2019 11:37:10 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Do the terrorist attacks in London at the end of November account as a major disaster?
View Quote
Not really anymore. Part and parcel and all that.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top