Warning

 

Close
Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Cancel Confirm
AR15.COM

Ol lawd

Yesterday 1:43:16 AM EDT
A California politician Kevin Mullins has created a bill to make some air rifles full firearms background check and all.Some air rifles are quite powerful and can take big game but less gov regulations is always better
Yesterday 2:05:43 AM EDT
[#1]
What air rifle can take big game?  Asking for a friend
Yesterday 2:54:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Quote History
Originally Posted By Ringsting:
What air rifle can take big game?  Asking for a friend
View Quote

Pcp style it stands for pre charged peumatic
Yesterday 2:56:01 AM EDT
[#3]
What rock have you been hiding under for the last decade?

Quote History
Originally Posted By Ringsting:
What air rifle can take big game?  Asking for a friend
View Quote

Yesterday 3:13:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Quote History
Originally Posted By Ringsting:
What air rifle can take big game?  Asking for a friend
View Quote
Umarex Hammer .50 PCP hunting rifle

Umarex Hammer

700ft lbs energy with a 550gr slug
up to 900 fps with a 350gr slug

According to search ai, its under 100yds to take a moose or elk with a 50 cal pcp with proper shot placement.


I wouldnt try doing moose or elk with it. Whitetail maybe from my bow stand up to 40yds.


Rob
Yesterday 3:14:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Girandoni. Ask Lewis & Clark.

Attached File
Yesterday 3:28:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Quote History
Originally Posted By Monsterbishi:
What rock have you been hiding under for the last decade?


View Quote

Settle down Janet.  I'm more focused on the real guns that you New Zealand subjects wish that you could own without having to kiss your country's local PD's ass.

So yes I am not up to speed on your toys.
Yesterday 3:39:20 AM EDT
[#7]
Quote History
Originally Posted By Rob940:
Umarex Hammer .50 PCP hunting rifle

Umarex Hammer

700ft lbs energy with a 550gr slug
up to 900 fps with a 350gr slug

According to search ai, its under 100yds to take a moose or elk with a 50 cal pcp with proper shot placement.


I wouldnt try doing moose or elk with it. Whitetail maybe from my bow stand up to 40yds.


View Quote

Thank you for the info.  550gr slug -- damn!  Air Rifles have really improved since I went under my rock.
Yesterday 4:07:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Quote History
Originally Posted By Ringsting:

Settle down Janet.  I'm more focused on the real guns that you New Zealand subjects wish that you could own without having to kiss your country's local PD's ass.

So yes I am not up to speed on your toys.
View Quote



Not just a New Zealand thing --------------- they're really popular in the US also.

I have a few .177 and .22 rifles  that would have no problems killing a human with one shot.

The spring-piston and Nitro-piston rifles chrono at 1000FPS to over 1100FPS.

People have killed buffalo with the big-bores.

I figured years ago as soon as some fag politician discovered these "guns" they would start writing laws.

They will shit their panties when they discover you can buy fullauto BB guns...!



https://www.pyramydair.com/air-guns/rifles/pcp-rifles



I also have real guns and four real safes...








"Ammo will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no ammo..."
Yesterday 4:10:31 AM EDT
[#9]
Quote History
Originally Posted By Ringsting:

Settle down Janet.  I'm more focused on the real guns that you New Zealand subjects wish that you could own without having to kiss your country's local PD's ass.

So yes I am not up to speed on your toys.
View Quote


Nice donk.
Yesterday 4:16:55 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Glockberettasig:
A California politician Kevin Mullins has created a bill to make some air rifles full firearms background check and all.Some air rifles are quite powerful and can take big game but less gov regulations is always better
View Quote

A Democrat introducing more gun control legislation.  I’m surprised - I have been repeatedly assured both parties are exactly the same…
Yesterday 8:48:44 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Glockberettasig:
A California politician Kevin Mullins has created a bill to make some air rifles full firearms background check and all.Some air rifles are quite powerful and can take big game but less gov regulations is always better
View Quote

This thread needs a title that gives some clue about the content…
Yesterday 10:41:58 AM EDT
[#12]
Clear and Concise Thread Titles The title of a discussion should be clear and concise. Extremely vague or deceptive titles may cause the thread to be locked.

Sign up to continue the discussion

Create a free account to share your thoughts, follow topics, and connect with the AR15.COM community.

Already a member? Sign In

Ol lawd