Official 2026 NFL Discussion Thread (Page 48 of 53)
|
Originally Posted By 9mmmac: Chiefs had a tougher game than I was comfortable with.🫤 Yeah... that game was way more gross than the final score suggests. The defense's performance against the Broncos in week 1 looks like a fluke, and the receivers can't separate against anyone. |
"Sporterizing: The art of spending $700 on a $300 gun to make it worth $200." -GTwannabe
|
Originally Posted By RSG:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/HTP8zL0bQAAx0en?format=jpg&name=small
|
"Sporterizing: The art of spending $700 on a $300 gun to make it worth $200." -GTwannabe
|
"Sporterizing: The art of spending $700 on a $300 gun to make it worth $200." -GTwannabe
|
Originally Posted By engineer61: Commanders just showed the Chargers how it's done, they win turnovers 3-0 and beat the defending Super Bowl champion Seahawks. Chargers won turnovers 5-1, and lost to a very good Buffalo team. I think Harbaugh's job will be in jeopardy if their 0-3 losing streak continues.
![]()
|
"Sporterizing: The art of spending $700 on a $300 gun to make it worth $200." -GTwannabe
|
"Sporterizing: The art of spending $700 on a $300 gun to make it worth $200." -GTwannabe
|
Originally Posted By GenYRevolverGuy:
Attached File |
|
Originally Posted By JThompson: Ravens score 24-13 I already turned it off. Meh. I didn't see any games at 1 pm I cared about, so I went to the range. Made dinner, sat down at about 445, watched. Started losing interest, and as they were lining up for the field goal, turned on a movie. |
|
Originally Posted By GenYRevolverGuy: https://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/attachments/imageedit_3_8633064721-gif-gif-gif.189208/
|
Save VA, Join or Donate to VCDL!
https://www.vcdl.org/Donate
Official 2026 NFL Discussion Thread (Page 48 of 53)
Join the Community
Your next conversation starts here.
Create your free account to join discussions, share your experience, save topics, and connect with the AR15.COM community.
- Join discussions
- Follow topics and replies
- Connect with fellow enthusiasts
Already a member? Sign in
Stay informed by subscribing to our Newsletter





