Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/31/2022 9:00:51 AM EDT
On Monday the NRA board re-elected WLP as CEO & Ex Vice President.
Fyi.....

Best......
TexasAg
Link Posted: 5/31/2022 9:44:27 AM EDT
[#1]
I just don't get Why?
No one better???

If my range didn't require all members to be NRA member and I didn't already have a lifetime membership, I think I might just let mine expire.

I can't remember the last time I heard something Positive about the NRA (not coming from the NRA)...

Link Posted: 5/31/2022 10:19:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Just like Democrats, they are doubling down on stupid.
Link Posted: 6/3/2022 5:16:58 PM EDT
[#3]
The NRA has become yet another "charitable" organization that enriches its executives as it fleeces the flock.  I was a die hard member many years ago until management showed their true calling of money grubbing.  Sale of my contact information to ANY bidder, constant begging for more money and never ending executive "compensation" increases turned me off.  It's not a movement of gun owners now...it's just a bunch of greedy #@&ks trying to ' get theirs' at member expense.
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 10:01:39 AM EDT
[#4]
I've been an NRA member for 34 years, but about two years ago, I directed my NRA dues to Gun Owners of America. I've been very pleased with GOA so far.
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 10:03:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 9:48:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By RED_5:
they got the same groups to oversee election as the D's (?)
View Quote
+1000.just as with stalin, with the nra it's not who vote but who counts the votes.

wlp's re-election absolutely proves the corruption in the nra runs deep.
Link Posted: 6/7/2022 12:36:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By diamondd817:
Just like Democrats, they are doubling down on stupid.
View Quote

NRA is a microcosm of the DC swamp, which is a microcosm of USA banana republic politics.
Link Posted: 6/7/2022 12:46:08 AM EDT
[#8]
So now that the campaign is over, he'll get to fighting the brace changes and blocking the proposed new gun laws?
Link Posted: 6/7/2022 6:13:07 AM EDT
[#9]
I haven't belonged to the NRA in maybe 15 years. I heard Allen West was running for president of the NRA and I said if he won I'd buy a lifetime membership.
Instead I've joined GOA, FPC, AFA and a state group OFF (Oregon Firearms Federation) all in the last month.

I think the NRA is a sham organization that only exists so the left can brag about how they "will take on the NRA".
Link Posted: 6/7/2022 11:33:08 AM EDT
[#10]
When I became a life member, it was a different world.
Link Posted: 6/7/2022 12:12:46 PM EDT
[#11]
I am not renewing until the leadership and board members all leave, get charged with fraud and new responsible ethical members who are pro-Constitution gets elected.
Link Posted: 6/7/2022 11:17:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By AASG:
I haven't belonged to the NRA in maybe 15 years. I heard Allen West was running for president of the NRA and I said if he won I'd buy a lifetime membership.
Instead I've joined GOA, FPC, AFA and a state group OFF (Oregon Firearms Federation) all in the last month.

I think the NRA is a sham organization that only exists so the left can brag about how they "will take on the NRA".
View Quote
+10,000

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top