Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/27/2022 3:51:41 AM EDT
[Last Edit: EP429]
Long story short - 2 kids, older son younger daughter, 14/11 split if I remember right.
Basic source of split = Same workplace, the now ex underwent weight-loss surgery, lost more mind than weight & began cheating with a supervisor & seemingly others, extremely ugly divorce situation. Ex had a solid month and a half worth of poisoning their daughter & fabricating BS that the court was happily sympathetic toward, the son thankfully was old enough to smell out the root of the problem, the ex has since tried to give up the son in favor of the daughter she's heavily brainwashed, my brother is fighting for both & it's tearing at the souls of everybody involved. Said ex was jobless for years while my brother worked his ass off in the Texas heat to support for her & their children.

My brother is an asshole but a decent man & at every instance I've observed a better father than I could hope to be. I'd wager my eternal soul against the shit his ex has thrown at him. Ex has a history of professional victimization & has brainwashed/programmed this poor girl with the same poison her mother was raised up with. My poor brother tried way too hard to look for good in his ex & after many years was confronted with this after she found some vanity to work with.
He's a Brother @ Yellow Pines #282 in Oakdale, Louisiana and he could use a prayer
Link Posted: 8/27/2022 8:28:21 AM EDT
[#1]
I will be happy to pray for your brother, and his children.
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 2:49:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Prayers from a brother in Georgia.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top