Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 8/30/2009 11:20:32 PM EDT
[#1]
ok, i added the new links from the postings, let me know if there are more!!!  sorry for the long wait time.
Link Posted: 8/31/2009 12:25:13 AM EDT
[#2]
GNC 20% off in all retail stors, just badge them at check out.

Link Posted: 8/31/2009 1:17:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Chris_C:

Ive gone a uniform to different locations over the years, never been offered a discount, nor did I ask for one
Link Posted: 8/31/2009 12:39:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By HMFIC70:

Ive gone a uniform to different locations over the years, never been offered a discount, nor did I ask for one

Yeah, the guy behind the register told me this on Saturday when I went in there to get a new suppliment shaker. He told me it was GNC wide, I was in my BDU's...
Link Posted: 8/31/2009 9:25:40 PM EDT
[#5]

Yeah, the guy behind the register told me this on Saturday when I went in there to get a new suppliment shaker. He told me it was GNC wide, I was in my BDU's...

I buy my stuff online. its cheaper.  if you want the url, IM me.  it has no special discount for LEOs, so i will not post it here.  Fast shipping and fair prices is a plus.

when you do find a place online, look at the reviews.  some are way cheaper BUT you will never receive the product.  
Link Posted: 9/1/2009 8:32:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Crito:

I buy my stuff online. its cheaper.  if you want the url, IM me.  it has no special discount for LEOs, so i will not post it here.  Fast shipping and fair prices is a plus.

when you do find a place online, look at the reviews.  some are way cheaper BUT you will never receive the product.  

Crito, I do all my suppliment shopping at bodybuilding.com....my shaker broke and I needed another....I am happy with BB.com, the pricing, the shipping and the freebies...
Link Posted: 9/7/2009 12:23:38 PM EDT
[#7]
I added Express Police Supply   Pretty good deals for LEOs.

Should be posted on first page.   Seems to have pretty good deals.
Link Posted: 9/10/2009 11:38:11 PM EDT
[#8]
comp-tac gives a 10% LEO discount after you email them a copy of your ID
Link Posted: 9/12/2009 10:41:01 PM EDT
[#9]
is it http://www.comp-tac.com/index.php?

Or another website.

??
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 9:49:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: matt_tippie03] [#10]
yup that's the site.
Link Posted: 10/2/2009 12:48:55 AM EDT
[#11]
Has anybody found  a MSAR dealer for the Individual officer program?  I can't seem to find any dealers that give the LE discount on the MSAR rifle.
Link Posted: 10/5/2009 1:27:32 PM EDT
[#12]
DSA arms gives a good discount
Link Posted: 10/5/2009 2:03:41 PM EDT
[#13]
This site gives LE/Mil discounts.

Brightflashlights.com
Link Posted: 10/7/2009 10:06:14 PM EDT
[#14]
ost
Link Posted: 10/14/2009 1:13:32 PM EDT
[#15]
Great Thread!  About time we did something like this.

Rat Cutlery has LE/MIL pricing.  Going to order a RC-3 here pretty soon.  And they engrave your badge number on the handle.  Rat Cutlery

There's a LE shop in San Jose CA that does LE pricing on their Glocks.  Not sure if they will ship out of state but they are always sending us flyers.  They also do "Glock days" in July.  Almost the whole line for $400 each.
LC Action

Anyone looked into the Aimpoint discount.  I need a new optic for my rifle.  Been waiting like everyone else for that Burris AR332.  We had one at the PD and it looked nice but I've lost my faith in Burris.

Link Posted: 11/19/2009 10:41:16 AM EDT
[#16]
RE: the Burris discount, has anyone actually gotten this deal?

I was going to call them, but after looking at their MSRP price list, the cost of any of their products, after the 55% discount is going to be the same as that at SWFA or Midway?

Doesn't seem like it's worth the trouble...
Link Posted: 11/19/2009 6:55:08 PM EDT
[#17]
Smith and Wesson gives a 40% discount for mil and mil retired.  1 per calendar year.
Link Posted: 11/29/2009 5:25:13 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By kala_azar:
RE: the Burris discount, has anyone actually gotten this deal?

I was going to call them, but after looking at their MSRP price list, the cost of any of their products, after the 55% discount is going to be the same as that at SWFA or Midway?

Doesn't seem like it's worth the trouble...

I have ordered directly from Burris.  The 55% discounted price ended up about 28% under SWFA.
R4B
Link Posted: 12/3/2009 11:19:43 AM EDT
[#19]
Don't forget about Leupolds LEO discount, it is only on certain products and you can only use it twice a year if I remember correctly.
Link Posted: 12/3/2009 2:51:45 PM EDT
[#20]
I haven't seen this one above. DSG ARMS http://dsgarms.com MIL/LEO/FF discounts (real time inventory on site)
Link Posted: 12/11/2009 4:59:04 PM EDT
[#21]
Does anyone know how you go about getting the leupold Discount?  I was wanting to purchase a MK4.
Link Posted: 12/14/2009 2:36:21 PM EDT
[#22]
Sportsman warehouse (actual store) gives a 5% MIL LEO discount, dunno about EMTs though.
and Taco bell(yep,  20 bucks there = 2 hours at treadmill...) gives a 10% mil LEO
Link Posted: 12/20/2009 2:24:00 AM EDT
[#23]

anyone know if through the glock program if you can send your id, but are able to have a parent gift a firearm to you? Provided you are 18?
Link Posted: 12/26/2009 1:36:25 AM EDT
[#24]
Just ordered some oakleys am stoked...
Link Posted: 12/29/2009 9:05:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JoseyWales25] [#25]
VZ gives $5.00 off any set of grips to LEO.  E-mail them for coupon code.
VZ Grips
Link Posted: 12/30/2009 3:45:11 PM EDT
[#26]
I spoke to Az Armament and they also give Leo/Mil/Fire discounts!
Link Posted: 1/2/2010 1:24:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SGT69] [#27]
Originally Posted By jpk33:
I haven't seen this one above. DSG ARMS http://dsgarms.com MIL/LEO/FF discounts (real time inventory on site)

A real discount from DSG Arms.  I recently ordered a number of items to complete two M4 lowers.  While not all items are discounted (very understandable), they did provide a very nice discount of many of the items I needed.  

Link Posted: 1/6/2010 6:55:51 PM EDT
[#28]
Who do I have to talk to at AIMPOINT for a LEO discount? I called them and the Rep. said AIMPOINT doesn't offer LEO discounts
Link Posted: 1/13/2010 10:45:05 PM EDT
[#29]
How much of a discount, roughly, from Springfield Armory?
Link Posted: 1/15/2010 3:38:21 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By SGT69:

A real discount from DSG Arms.  I recently ordered a number of items to complete two M4 lowers.  While not all items are discounted (very understandable), they did provide a very nice discount of many of the items I needed.  

Getting ready to order a TLR-1 and a AFG from them.  I could probably get a better price on the TLR locally, but not by much.  In addition, I have heard lots of guys talk about them and how much they support/assist us, so I am going to place an order next week and see how it goes.  From what I hear, I am pretty confident I am going to be ordering more from them soon.  I don't understand why some items on their website aren't listed with a price or an option to add them to your cart.  is it possibly and out of stock issue?

I want to add a BAD lever to my patrol rifle also in my current make over; however, it has this problem on their site.
Link Posted: 1/15/2010 9:08:31 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By coconut1:
Originally Posted By SGT69:

Getting ready to order a TLR-1 and a AFG from them.  I could probably get a better price on the TLR locally, but not by much.  In addition, I have heard lots of guys talk about them and how much they support/assist us, so I am going to place an order next week and see how it goes.  From what I hear, I am pretty confident I am going to be ordering more from them soon.  I don't understand why some items on their website aren't listed with a price or an option to add them to your cart.  is it possibly and out of stock issue?

I want to add a BAD lever to my patrol rifle also in my current make over; however, it has this problem on their site.

If you can't add it to your cart, then it is out of stock. Their website mentions this somewhere and supposedly they use real-time inventory as well.

Link Posted: 1/15/2010 1:28:55 PM EDT
[#32]
Hey whats the SOP for getting the discount with Trijicon?
Link Posted: 1/15/2010 8:21:22 PM EDT
[#33]
Anyone know if Bravo Company offers a LE discount?
Link Posted: 2/3/2010 11:42:33 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By GutWrench:

+1   want to get a 1x4 accupoint.
Link Posted: 2/10/2010 8:42:15 PM EDT
[#35]
try shadesofgraytactical.com...they are LE owned.  Send them an email and they will give you a quote on whatever you need.
Link Posted: 2/15/2010 4:59:27 PM EDT
[#36]
Troy Industries gives a 10% LEO discount.  Give them a call and they will do it over the phone or they will tell you how to get the discount online.
Link Posted: 2/15/2010 5:00:38 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Mr10anahaf:

Just emailed them and they said "NO".
Link Posted: 2/16/2010 11:39:46 AM EDT
[Last Edit: bigmill51] [#38]
Silver State Armory gives %10 of ammo order (not sale products)
Alexander Arms gives %5 off uppers
AR 15 performance gives $50 off of upper excluding the hunter model.
all very responsive companies
above are for LE
Link Posted: 2/26/2010 11:12:38 AM EDT
[#39]
Anyone know what if any discount DSA gives?  Somebody mentioned in this thread that they give one but DSA has never answered any of my emails.
Link Posted: 2/27/2010 10:28:52 PM EDT
[#40]
Anyone know if LWRC offers a LEO discount to individual officers?
Link Posted: 3/6/2010 3:46:15 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By GunNut5241976:
Originally Posted By Mr10anahaf:

Just emailed them and they said "NO".

I got this same response from them about a year ago, and was pretty surprised given that their website is plastered with pictures of .mil personnel. I called the owner out on it and he replied that he does donate to the Wounded Warriors project an amount equivalent to his yearly salary, so that seemed gtg.
Link Posted: 3/11/2010 12:18:40 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By coconut1:
Originally Posted By GutWrench:

+1   want to get a 1x4 accupoint.

I spoke with the LEO Div. Rep and he stated that the discount isn't great since its factory direct and their prices are higher than street prices.  He said you're better off finding a dealer that offers a discount.
Link Posted: 3/20/2010 6:36:37 AM EDT
[#43]
I haven't seen it yet but CZ-USA/Dan Wesson offers a good discount.
Link Posted: 3/22/2010 2:35:22 PM EDT
[#44]
Regarding Sig Arms, any individual officer purchase one?

I called for price sheet and was told the weapon had to ship to a PD/Sheriff facility.  Although, she seemed unsure.
Link Posted: 3/26/2010 10:40:35 PM EDT
[#45]

Originally Posted By palmer:

Regarding Sig Arms, any individual officer purchase one?

I called for price sheet and was told the weapon had to ship to a PD/Sheriff facility.  Although, she seemed unsure.

Hey Palmer
,  I got someone more knowledgeable on the phone on a second call to Sig Arms and that person said that they DO sell to individual officer(retired too).  Of coarse, it must be shipped to an FFL.
Link Posted: 4/2/2010 11:22:43 PM EDT
[#46]
I just stumbled across this thread tonight. The timing seems perfect. I've got a hankering to get one of the s&w r8 revolvers. This will not be a duty weapon. Just for fun. I am a federal leo. I called smith today and the guy I talked to said they do not sell directly to officers. I would have to go through a local smith dealer. I saw a few pages back that someone said that smith has something like a 40% off to federal leo's. Who do I need to talk to at smith to find out about this cause the guy I talked to earlier didn't seem real knowledgable. Or is this only for duty carry weapons? Thanks.
Link Posted: 4/7/2010 10:09:02 AM EDT
[#47]
Aimpoint does not offer individual LEO discounts, only departments.  I received this response via email from the LE/MIL Rep.  They recommend using an online dealer that might offer a discount.  I decided to just spend my money with LaRue.  I really like those guys/girls there.

Good luck.  Great info here.
Link Posted: 4/7/2010 10:11:51 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By DutyRanger:
I just stumbled across this thread tonight. The timing seems perfect. I've got a hankering to get one of the s&w r8 revolvers. This will not be a duty weapon. Just for fun. I am a federal leo. I called smith today and the guy I talked to said they do not sell directly to officers. I would have to go through a local smith dealer. I saw a few pages back that someone said that smith has something like a 40% off to federal leo's. Who do I need to talk to at smith to find out about this cause the guy I talked to earlier didn't seem real knowledgable. Or is this only for duty carry weapons? Thanks.

Se here:
http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CustomContentDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10001&catalogId=10001&content=12513§ionId=14151

As a side note...it is for feds only....and if you sell that gun before 3 years, they come after you for the difference between full value and what you paid.  We had a guy get in trouble here for that.  He tried to fight it and lost.  And since he used his position to get the discount, it turned into a whole ethics thing and the agnecy spanked him too.  If you play by the rules it isn't bad.
Link Posted: 4/7/2010 10:30:07 AM EDT
[#49]
I'm a federal leo, so no problem there. As far as selling it within 3 years, I haven't been able to bring myself to sell a gun yet (as bad as I should get rid of a couple) so that's not a problem either. Thanks for the link, I'll look it up.
Link Posted: 4/7/2010 5:13:28 PM EDT
[#50]
That s&w link doesn't seem to work. Any other places to try?
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top