BCM
User Panel

Tacked Juice Recipes (Page 1 of 4)
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 8/24/2014 1:00:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TotalUnRecall]
I know you have em. Give em up.

When posting a recipe please tell what vendor flavor you have used. Thanks!!!
Link Posted: 8/24/2014 1:01:59 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Enlightenme556] [#1]
All tfa flavors except where noted.

•Banana cream pie.

Banana cream 6%
Graham cracker 4.5%
Whipped cream 4%
French vanilla deluxe .5%

•Space jam andromeda clone.

Blueberry extra 8%
Pomegranate 4%
Vanillin 3%

•Supposed to be a mothers milk clone.

Ripe strawberry 8%
Ny cheesecake (cap)5%
Bavarian cream 3%
French vanilla deluxe 2%
Vanilla custard 2%
Dulce de leche 1%

•five pawns gambit clone

Apple pie 10%
Vanilla bean ice cream 5%
Caramel (cap) 2%
Cotton candy 1.5%

- hoops -
Tfa cantaloupe 6%
Cap honeydew 4%
FA pear 2%
FA fresh cream 2%
FA vienna cream 2%
Tfa sweet cream 1%
*meh. Not hoops. Needs more melon flavor. Something in there is very perfumy.

- Queenside -
12% orange cream
10% French vanilla
*I've seen people suggest using blood orange rather than orange cream.

my edv
10% banana cream
10% ripe strawberry
Link Posted: 8/24/2014 2:30:18 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TotalUnRecall] [#2]
Link Posted: 8/24/2014 1:39:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Mango tango.
TFA green tea 5-8% it depends on your green tea flavor you want.
TFA pineapple 5%
Tfa Mango 5%
em or coton candy .5% to sweeten.

Link Posted: 8/24/2014 2:07:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: jcatcg] [#4]
A new one I came up with recently that I'm loving.

Orangecicle Clockwork
TFA Orange Cream 14%
TFA Strawberry 5%
TFA Menthol 1%

ETA: ^ You can also substitute TFA Orange Manderin in the same amount for a slightly tangy version.

Another fairly simple one that I like alot.

Dragonnuts
TFA Dragon Fruit 12%
FA Coconut 8%

Link Posted: 8/24/2014 3:48:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Another I have been tinkering with recently.
an ry4 inspired one I call cya.
3% coconut extra. tfa
2% fa coconut.
1% honey suckle
5% caramel or butterscotch or toffee they all kinda work well.
2-5% of tobacco have been using various fa tobaccos or 5% fa english tobacco since it is fruity.
Link Posted: 8/24/2014 4:27:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 5:55:55 PM EDT
[#7]
I've been tweaking this one for months now and think I've finally got it where I want it with the most recent adjustments.

IC Red
TFA Raspberry Sweet @ 8%
TFA Cranberry @ 8%
TFA Strawberry @ 5%
TFA Menthol @ 1%

Like most fruit flavors it's vapable after a short hot water bath and lots of shaking. Having said that, it takes at least another 5 days or so for the flavors to really blend and taste like it should. As with any menthol, when steeping, keep the cap tightly closed.

You can also substitute TFA Dragon Fruit for the Strawberry if you want to give a slightly creamier taste.

If menthol isn't your thing, substitute TFA Koolada for the menthol, also at 1%.
Link Posted: 9/7/2014 11:45:58 AM EDT
[#8]
On my 4th batch of this one with no changes to the recipe so I'd call it done. If nobody's noticed, I do a lot of fruit/menthol type juices. The name on this one is from a recent thread.

NY Antifreeze

TFA Key Lime @ 12%
TFA Strawberry @ 5%
TFA Menthol @ 1%

Steeping/Breathing: There are a couple of opposing things going on here. The Key Lime contains alcohol and tastes pretty nasty until it's breathed a bit. On the flip side, you don't want to let menthols breath or you'll loose half the menthol effect. Here's two strategies for this juice depending on how soon you want to vape it.

1) Quick method. Make the juice w/o the menthol and let it breath with an open cap overnight. Add the menthol in the morning and shake vigorously. Vape.

2) Slow, easy method. Make the juice as normal and let it steep (cap on tightly) for about a week.
Link Posted: 9/7/2014 1:23:40 PM EDT
[#9]
wouldn't option 3 be to use double the menthol and let it breath over night?  assuming you will lose half the menthol and all.

Link Posted: 9/7/2014 1:38:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By fattyfat:
wouldn't option 3 be to use double the menthol and let it breath over night?  assuming you will lose half the menthol and all.

View Quote

I haven't tried it but that would probably work out fine. I usually make a 3-4 juices at a time so it's not a big deal to let this one sit for a week. That's what I typically do.
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 3:11:39 PM EDT
[#11]
OK
tried a few tobacco and espresso blends... not sure IF i like them.
flavor art
4% lemon sicily
4% strawberry..
Damned good.

something lemon.
5% lemon sicily
5% meringue
2% cake batter.
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 5:14:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By fattyfat:

View Quote

This is basically what I do. I buy thug juice flavoring from MBV. I mix it and then put it in the ultrasonic cleaner for 1 hour with the cap off. After an hour I add 2 drops of menthol, cap it, and then put it back in the cleaner for 3 hours. Comes out perfect.
Link Posted: 9/10/2014 12:06:14 AM EDT
[Last Edit: JAGERBOMBER] [#13]
In a quest to clone BluMoo I stumbled into what has become my ADV. It has several flavor notes but is not overpowering in the least.

Carolina Blue

Blueberry Wild tfa.     6%
Blueberry Extra tfa.    5%
Vienna Cream fa        3%
Fresh Cream fa          3%
Vanilla Swirl tfa.          2%
Butterscotch fa           1%
Apple Pie fa                1%

one week steep with a good shaking couple times a day is the best way I've found to let the flavors blend. Heat/speed steeping seems to make it fall flat.

fa- Flavor Art
tfa- The Flavor Apprentice
Link Posted: 9/10/2014 1:15:36 AM EDT
[Last Edit: JAGERBOMBER] [#14]
Double tap
Link Posted: 9/10/2014 2:26:44 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By JAGERBOMBER:
In a quest to clone BluMoo I stumbled into what has become my ADV. It has several flavor notes but is not overpowering in the least.

Carolina Blue

Blueberry Wild tfa.     6%
Blueberry Extra tfa.    5%
Vienna Cream fa        3%
Fresh Cream fa          3%
Vanilla Swirl tfa.          2%
Butterscotch fa           1%
Apple Pie fa                1%

one week steep with a good shaking couple times a day is the best way I've found to let the flavors blend. Heat/speed steeping seems to make it fall flat.

fa- Flavor Art
tfa- The Flavor Apprentice
View Quote

Nice with 2 exceptions have removed most of the diacytl containing flavors.  Actually commend you on it.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 11:01:25 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By jcatcg:
On my 4th batch of this one with no changes to the recipe so I'd call it done. If nobody's noticed, I do a lot of fruit/menthol type juices. The name on this one is from a recent thread.

NY Antifreeze

TFA Key Lime @ 12%
TFA Strawberry @ 5%
TFA Menthol @ 1%

Steeping/Breathing: There are a couple of opposing things going on here. The Key Lime contains alcohol and tastes pretty nasty until it's breathed a bit. On the flip side, you don't want to let menthols breath or you'll loose half the menthol effect. Here's two strategies for this juice depending on how soon you want to vape it.

1) Quick method. Make the juice w/o the menthol and let it breath with an open cap overnight. Add the menthol in the morning and shake vigorously. Vape.

2) Slow, easy method. Make the juice as normal and let it steep (cap on tightly) for about a week.
View Quote

I made this one a few days ago. I used a bit more menthol though. It's pretty damn good.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 12:02:01 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Enlightenme556:

I made this one a few days ago. I used a bit more menthol though. It's pretty damn good.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

NY Antifreeze

TFA Key Lime @ 12%
TFA Strawberry @ 5%
TFA Menthol @ 1%

Excellent

If you like this one, give the IC Red a try.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 12:29:44 AM EDT
[#18]
Def will, next time I order I'll get the flavors I'm missing.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 10:41:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Jack_Dempsey] [#19]
What's a reputable source for nicotine?

ETA: Nevermind, there's a link in the DIY juice thread.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 8:30:10 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By tc2k11:
What's a reputable source for nicotine?

ETA: Nevermind, there's a link in the DIY juice thread.
View Quote

Wizard labs or my freedom smokes.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 7:36:47 PM EDT
[#21]

View All Quotes

NY Antifreeze

TFA Key Lime @ 12%
TFA Strawberry @ 5%
TFA Menthol @ 1%

So.....youre saying my juice is delicious?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 7:57:06 PM EDT
[#22]

Originally Posted By NY_Shooter:

View All Quotes

NY Antifreeze

TFA Key Lime @ 12%

TFA Strawberry @ 5%

TFA Menthol @ 1%

I heard You like to Vape the Cream Based Juices...........  

Link Posted: 9/19/2014 8:01:02 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By DVCAPI:

View All Quotes

NY Antifreeze

TFA Key Lime @ 12%
TFA Strawberry @ 5%
TFA Menthol @ 1%

Lies!

I did not inhale.

Link Posted: 9/19/2014 9:44:56 PM EDT
[#24]

Lies!

I did not inhale.

View All Quotes

NY Antifreeze

TFA Key Lime @ 12%
TFA Strawberry @ 5%
TFA Menthol @ 1%

Lies!

I did not inhale.

Uh huh..
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 4:45:43 PM EDT
[#25]
Im about to get into this.  Ill give a free box mod to anyone that can nail five pawns gambit and queenside formulas for me.  Those are my two juices I use nonstop.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 4:48:20 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 4:58:07 PM EDT
[#27]

Originally Posted By Keith1980:
I've never tried either. Kinda wish I had now.
View All Quotes

Originally Posted By victorgonzales:

Im about to get into this.  Ill give a free box mod to anyone that can nail five pawns gambit and queenside formulas for me.  Those are my two juices I use nonstop.

I've never tried either. Kinda wish I had now.
They are titties. Never get vape mouth with those juices either.

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 5:00:37 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 5:12:02 PM EDT
[#29]
For Queenside I've been doing 12% orange cream & 10% French vanilla. Tfa. Steep for a week.  The gambit clone in the op is delicious too. They're pretty damn close.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 5:28:23 PM EDT
[#30]

For Queenside I've been doing 12% orange cream & 10% French vanilla. Tfa. Steep for a week.  The gambit clone in the op is delicious too. They're pretty damn close.
View Quote
What brand flavoring on those?  Ill order this week and if they are both comparable ill send you a bix mod for saving me 30 bucks a week.

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 5:38:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Enlightenme556] [#31]
What brand flavoring on those?  Ill order this week and if they are both comparable ill send you a bix mod for saving me 30 bucks a week.  
View All Quotes

The flavor apprentice. Sign up for bulk. 4oz for $5 vs 4ml for $1.50.

I don't want it for free man. You work hard on those. All I did was find some recipes online.

Eta

Five pawns uses a 50/50 pg/vg. I use all vg. And I only steep for a week or so. I'm lazy. It's close enough for me considering the cost difference of almost 30-1
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 6:21:27 PM EDT
[#32]
Cool thanks for the help.
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 4:41:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DocBull] [#33]
I was pre coffee mixing some juices and fouled one up horrible wise.
20/80.  6 mg. The bases and nic were easy.

Somewhere the flavors on the label did not translate to hands and came up with a bastard mix.
2% TFA cinnamon spice.
4% fa 7 leaf.
2% mango
2% coconut
1% brown sugar extra.
1% tfa juicy peach.

Not sure if I added more flavors in there but honestly for a shake & Vape is not half bad.

Also did another
5% tfa english tobacco
1% raspberry sweet
.5% caramel candy.

View Quote
View Quote

The flavor apprentice. Sign up for bulk. 4oz for $5 vs 4ml for $1.50.

I don't want it for free man. You work hard on those. All I did was find some recipes online.

Eta

Five pawns uses a 50/50 pg/vg. I use all vg. And I only steep for a week or so. I'm lazy. It's close enough for me considering the cost difference of almost 30-1
View Quote

OK if you have a crock pot put the juice sans nic in glass bottles uncapped and add water to crock pot almost to lip of the glass bottles.
Let that shit simmer for a good 4-6 hours... trust me it steeps like magic and makes the vg so much easier to blend.
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 10:39:47 AM EDT
[#34]
As close as I've been able to get to a Captain Black or a Mild Cherry Cavendish

FreedomSmoke FA Dark Vapure       5%
FreedomSmoke FA Burley                 1%
FreedomSmoke Classic FA Vanilla    4%
FreedomSmoke FA Shade                 3%
Freedom Smoke FA Cherry               .5%

Going to try replacing the "shade" flavor with WizardLab Virginia Fire Cured to see what it does.
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 12:55:06 PM EDT
[#35]
I'm still a bit new to making my own so I'm sticking to simple recipes until I get the hang of how much of each flavor to use.  I just stumbled on something pretty taste and easy though:

5% FA Kiwi Double
5% FA strawberries and cream

bing bango bongo, it was good right out of the gate.

Link Posted: 10/6/2014 4:27:08 PM EDT
[#36]
•And a five pawns gambit clone

Apple pie 10%
Caramel (cap) 2%
Cotton candy 1.5%

Is that caramel cappuccino or original?
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 10:49:36 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By andy45247:

Apple pie 10%
Caramel (cap) 2%
Cotton candy 1.5%

View Quote

Caramel by capellas
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 1:06:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Enlightenme556] [#38]
Anyone got a good melon recipe? I've been buying kryptonite and hoops. It's getting expensive.

Eta: Found this for hoops. Haven't tried it yet.

Tfa cantaloupe 6%
Cap honeydew 4%
FA pear 2%
FA fresh cream 2%
FA vienna cream 2%
Tfa sweet cream 1%
Link Posted: 11/2/2014 2:19:43 PM EDT
[#39]

Caramel by capellas
View All Quotes

Apple pie 10%

Caramel (cap) 2%

Cotton candy 1.5%

Caramel by capellas
How long does this have to steep?

Link Posted: 11/2/2014 2:41:23 PM EDT
[#40]
Has anyone been able to recreate Suicide Bunny's 'Mothers Milk'? 

I hear everyone raving about it, but Im not paying $22+shipping for a 30ml bottle.

Link Posted: 11/2/2014 3:19:33 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By WVNed:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By WVNed:

Apple pie 10%
Caramel (cap) 2%
Cotton candy 1.5%

Caramel by capellas

Well, seeing as how I procrastinate and wait till I'm almost all out before I make a new batch... About an hour or so in hot water works...but it does get better over time.

Link Posted: 11/16/2014 9:24:55 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 12/25/2014 11:58:28 PM EDT
[#43]
two that I made last night that are showing promise:

strawberry limeade:
11% key lime TFA
5% strawberry TFA

Blue Raz
7.5% blue berry wild TFA
7.5% raspberry TFA
3% cotton candy TFA
3% vanilla bean ice cream TFA

the blue raz was kind iffy at first before I added the cotton candy and vanilla.  Something about TFA's raspberry flavor reminds me of cough syrup.  after the additions, it's much more pleasant and has become one of my favorites so far.  I'll report back if that changes with time.

Link Posted: 12/30/2014 7:49:47 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 12/30/2014 8:57:48 PM EDT
[#45]
Just made an OMFGWTFBBQ juice. At least to me.

All TFA

8% Juicy Peach
9% Vanilla Custard
6% Bavarian Cream
7% Cotton Candy

Shook the shit out of it a few times over a couple hours. Filled up a fresh Kayfun, and dayyuummmmm!!!
View Quote

You sure love that Bavarian cream huh.
Link Posted: 12/30/2014 10:51:40 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 7:24:41 PM EDT
[#47]
I took my first stab at a clone the otherday

Space Jam Astro clone

3mg nic, 50%VG/50%PG

5% Green Apple (Taste Flavor Co)
5% Strawberry (Taste Flavor Co)
5% Peach (Taste Flavor Co)

id say mine is 90-95% close, i actually liked mine better. Mine had a slightly "fruitier" taste
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 11:31:53 PM EDT
[#48]
"Crocodile" - Mint Chocolate

A delicious blend of Milk Chocolate and Menthol.

Took it to a local vape shop tonight and got some good feedback, so I figured the recipe was good to share.

I went with a 50% VG/50% PG blend @3mg nic

20% Milk Chocolate (Taste Flavor Co.)
5% Menthol (Taste Flavor Co.)
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 6:38:15 AM EDT
[#49]

You sure love that Bavarian cream huh.
View Quote

I do too. It's one of the best TFA flavors I've tried.

Link Posted: 3/13/2015 9:31:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SexyPenguin] [#50]
I found this on ECF, so I won't take credit for it. The original called for FW Vanilla Custard, I used TFA since it is what I had.  These are all TFA flavors

Dreamsicle

Orange Cream        9%

Vanilla Swirl           4%

Vanilla Custard       3%

Cotton Candy (EM) 2%

I just mixed one up using Bavarian Cream instead of Custard.  Will report back.

A few drops of Koolada can be fun in this as well.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Tacked Juice Recipes (Page 1 of 4)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top