User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/2/2023 5:34:01 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 6:30:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I really liked the show very informative
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 3:43:58 AM EDT
[#2]
It's too bad that Rogan completely changed tune and played it safe for a year after being berated in the mainstream media for having guests who challenge the government approved narrative
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 4:36:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By dude84:
It's too bad that Rogan completely changed tune and played it safe for a year after being berated in the mainstream media for having guests who challenge the government approved narrative
View Quote

You’re right…he did tone it down a little but still had folks on to discuss and it came up in quite a few episodes just through the conversation.

The recent one OP is referring to was very good.
Link Posted: 5/17/2023 10:49:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Looks like it's been pulled. On my Spotify app it jumps from 1976-1981. Must have been a good one!
Link Posted: 5/17/2023 11:52:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 9:31:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By dennis1979gm:
Looks like it's been pulled. On my Spotify app it jumps from 1976-1981. Must have been a good one!
View Quote

just looked and I have no break in episodes
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top