Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page General » SCUBA
Site Notices
Posted: 2/5/2023 9:29:05 PM EDT
Sorry, a bit late.
I finished last year with only 1 trip. 10 days in Costa Rica. We dove with Rocket Frog divers for 4 days, chilled for a day, then went into the mountains and stayed at Rio Celeste Hideaway for the rest of the trip. I cannot recommend that place enough. Absolutely amazing place.

This year, Bonaire trip number 5.  2 weeks in August with a group of Arfcommers.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 9:33:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Back home for a couple of weeks.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 9:40:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Straits of Mackinac in June and Alpena, MI in September for Great Lakes wreck diving.  Been three years. I’ll be doing it on my. CCR.

Mexico for cave diving first week of December.

Lots of local diving otherwise.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 9:40:47 PM EDT
[#3]
All over the US

We're hitting the road
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 9:46:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Headed to Oildale, CA, to see where the toothbrush was invented.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:08:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By fourstar:
Headed to Oildale, CA, to see where the toothbrush was invented.
View Quote

This is the scuba sub forum!
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:26:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Marie:
Straits of Mackinac in June and Alpena, MI in September for Great Lakes wreck diving.  Been three years. I’ll be doing it on my. CCR.

Mexico for cave diving first week of December.

Lots of local diving otherwise.
View Quote

I keep getting invited on Great Lakes trips, one day I'll have to go.  
We've paid for our training with Dene U. And done the book work. But I ended up sick and burned all the pto I had. Hoping to get it done this year.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:31:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Dan_Gray:

I keep getting invited on Great Lakes trips, one day I'll have to go.  
We've paid for our training with Dene U. And done the book work. But I ended up sick and burned all the pto I had. Hoping to get it done this year.
View Quote

Do you mean cave?
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:33:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Marie:

Do you mean cave?
View Quote

Yes
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:37:31 PM EDT
[#9]
hopefully 3-4 week motorcycle road trip with my buddy from detroit to the south west as far as we can get ideally the redwoods . grand canyon utah colorado texas soooo ready.......
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:48:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By yagermeister:
hopefully 3-4 week motorcycle road trip with my buddy from detroit to the south west as far as we can get ideally the redwoods . grand canyon utah colorado texas soooo ready.......
View Quote

Any diving as part of that?
Link Posted: 2/6/2023 11:22:26 PM EDT
[#11]
We are supposed to do the red sea this summer,  but I'm  just excited to get back in the water. Did about 200 dives in 2018 , 150 dives in  2019....  did 50 in 2020, 40 in 2021 and 5 in 2022.
Link Posted: 2/8/2023 11:36:07 AM EDT
[#12]
Headed to maui in june so gonna do some diving.Look foward to it as all i have ever dove was off ca shores and catalina a few times.
Link Posted: 2/8/2023 12:12:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 55Kingpin] [#13]
Will do some local lakes/quarries.

Debated doing some diving in the Bahamas on a cruise in March, but decided to pass.

I'm planning an RV trip to N Florida for some freshwater spring dives.  Still researching that...

Wife and I are headed to Bonaire (long overdue!) for the first time in October.  Already have it booked.  Very much looking forward to it, and plan to make this a yearly trip since my wife is certified and enjoys diving now.

Any Bonaire "must see" dive sites?  I've been watching all of the youtube videos and cruising scuba board as much as possible.  I plan to pick up at least one of the two always recommended dive guide books.  We prefer reef/wrecks/sea life and the wife is not too keen on shark encounters, so I will never actively seek out those sites....
Link Posted: 2/19/2023 3:47:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 2/28/2023 8:58:40 AM EDT
[#15]
Did some diving in Barbados earlier this month. Hope to do a lot more diving this year.
Link Posted: 3/1/2023 10:21:57 AM EDT
[#16]
Cayman Brac.
Walls here we come.
Link Posted: 3/1/2023 10:23:48 AM EDT
[#17]
Going to Cape San Blas in June!
Link Posted: 3/1/2023 11:34:23 AM EDT
[#18]
Alaska in May aboard the Disney Wonder.  Bermuda and the Bahamas in September aboard the Disney Fantasy
Link Posted: 3/1/2023 1:48:34 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Covertness:
Alaska in May aboard the Disney Wonder.  Bermuda and the Bahamas in September aboard the Disney Fantasy
View Quote

Are you diving at both places?
Link Posted: 3/2/2023 2:37:26 PM EDT
[#20]
Back to Belize. Love it there.
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 2:20:57 PM EDT
[#21]
Shark dives at Cape Eleuthera Bahamas.  
It was excellent. The water was very clear and there were so many reef sharks, large groupers, snappers and many other fish. Short boat ride, 60 ft of water. I can’t wait to go again.
Chad, the divemaster, was very professional and helpful. I highly recommend.  
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 5:51:40 PM EDT
[#22]
So many isolated beaches.  So many beautiful diving places.  Even the marina is nice.
Page General » SCUBA
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top