Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/18/2021 1:29:05 AM EDT
Seriously, with everything that's going on in the country, I must say I am thoroughly surprised folks aren't more concerned about the very real fact that the next clear and present danger is China...and our ongoing cultural revolution brought to you by our dearest of millennials that is usurping family, property, and tradition.

Why aren't folks consternated with threats from within, becoming a Chinese colony after a small-scale conventional naval war in the future or perhaps a thrust from the South north into NM, or more broadly having to become violent in order to stay peaceful (i.e., read that as fighting off the roaming antifa-ist BLM/BP/BKKK rioting bands that will be making the rounds near your neighborhood soon)?

Zombies and UFOs aren't real, never will be, and any serious attempt dedicated at preparation for them is foolish beyond belief. More foolish than that however, is to imposter them as legitimate threats for necessitating strong protections of the 2A. If anybody thinks that's a valid legal submission, they'd be better off making an argument for why explosives shouldn't be regulated. Of course, many elements of so-called 'zombie apocalypse' are inherent to prudent prepping for other equally proportionate cataclysmic events (i.e., nuclear fallout, war, evacuation), but zombies in particular?? Seriously???
Link Posted: 6/18/2021 4:37:38 AM EDT
[#1]
"Well, the premise is quite simple, take something designed by nature and reprogram it to make it work for the body rather than against it... if you can imagine your body as a highway, and you picture the virus as a very fast car, being driven by a very bad man. Imagine the damage that car can cause. Then if you replace that man with a cop... the picture changes. And that's essentially what we've done."
Link Posted: 6/22/2021 2:31:15 AM EDT
[#2]
WOW. That was a awesome response. It will be interesting to see how many people get the movie refrence.
Link Posted: 7/2/2021 9:41:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By AKzgalore:
Seriously, with everything that's going on in the country, I must say I am thoroughly surprised folks aren't more concerned about the very real fact that the next clear and present danger is China...and our ongoing cultural revolution brought to you by our dearest of millennials that is usurping family, property, and tradition.

Why aren't folks consternated with threats from within, becoming a Chinese colony after a small-scale conventional naval war in the future or perhaps a thrust from the South north into NM, or more broadly having to become violent in order to stay peaceful (i.e., read that as fighting off the roaming antifa-ist BLM/BP/BKKK rioting bands that will be making the rounds near your neighborhood soon)?

Zombies and UFOs aren't real, never will be, and any serious attempt dedicated at preparation for them is foolish beyond belief. More foolish than that however, is to imposter them as legitimate threats for necessitating strong protections of the 2A. If anybody thinks that's a valid legal submission, they'd be better off making an argument for why explosives shouldn't be regulated. Of course, many elements of so-called 'zombie apocalypse' are inherent to prudent prepping for other equally proportionate cataclysmic events (i.e., nuclear fallout, war, evacuation), but zombies in particular?? Seriously???
View Quote
I think it's time to go back on your meds
Link Posted: 7/2/2021 10:06:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Great title
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 3:25:18 PM EDT
[#5]

View Quote
did you forget to take your meds again. go buy some more spiritual crystals and don't leave your moms basement.
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 9:17:12 PM EDT
[#6]
The 20ers/21ers just really try to hard.  This sub forum is for "fun" and has a preparedness bent.  Now back to screaming SHOOT IT IN THE HEAD!! at the tv because people keep shooting zombies center mass and they don't go down.
Link Posted: 7/26/2021 11:54:12 AM EDT
[#7]
Just about any scenario you can dream up can fit into the zombie universe.  Now go hump somebody else's leg.  
Link Posted: 8/19/2021 1:40:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Zombies are cool and much more likeable than commies.
Link Posted: 11/26/2021 7:40:10 PM EDT
[#9]
there's a reason zombies rhymes with commies. they're a representation of the same thing
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 11:13:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By carbface:
there's a reason zombies rhymes with commies. they're a representation of the same thing
View Quote

This right here.
Link Posted: 1/3/2022 8:40:49 AM EDT
[#11]
If you're ready for the zombie apocalypse you're ready for almost anything.
Link Posted: 1/10/2022 4:20:41 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Flyboy77:
Just about any scenario you can dream up can fit into the zombie universe.  Now go hump somebody else's leg.  
View Quote

The CDC has a zombie comic book on their site, I have a couple of the posters they gave out.
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 2:24:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Consider it a joke at your own risk.
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 6:40:33 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By MCREBELL:

The CDC has a zombie comic book on their site, I have a couple of the posters they gave out.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MCREBELL:
Originally Posted By Flyboy77:

They were giving out posters?!?!?

Why didn't anybody tell me?  
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 12:24:34 AM EDT
[#15]

View Quote
Here's an idea, don't click on this anymore
Link Posted: 3/6/2022 6:50:29 PM EDT
[#16]
It's a joke until it ain't.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 5:41:03 PM EDT
[#17]
Try substituting the word Zombie,,with liberal commie,Karens or Kens,  blm, antifa,  or any other gun or  freedom hating group and soon you will see the answer. Grasshopper.
Link Posted: 4/3/2022 1:57:12 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By SmokeandFire:
Try substituting the word Zombie,,with liberal commie,Karens or Kens,  blm, antifa,  or any other gun or  freedom hating group and soon you will see the answer. Grasshopper.
View Quote

This, a thousand times this!

OP, not sure where you live, but we didn't have issues with BLM/Antifa cucks in our neighborhoods. Where I live, they know they are a marginal group and mostly know to keep their soyholes shut. If they ever do get out of hand here, it's nothing a mag dump can't take care of.
Good luck,
Gator
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 3:14:35 AM EDT
[#19]
I own a 10 foot gigging pole solely for clearing my defensive perimeter without having to get within arms length of a Z. But you do you Op.
Link Posted: 8/13/2022 11:58:13 AM EDT
[#20]
This forum was created in order to clear out what was an over-abundance of zombie threads from GD at the height of the zombie craze.
If you don't like the topic, stick to other forums.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 3:02:32 PM EDT
[#21]
Prepper site
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top