Warning

 

Close
Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Cancel Confirm
AR15.COM
Yesterday 10:47:51 PM EDT


Yesterday 10:49:19 PM EDT
[#1]
100% unadulterated real
Yesterday 10:49:39 PM EDT
[#2]
You can tell by the pixels. I've seen a lot of shops in my day.
"As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly." A. Carlson
Yesterday 10:49:54 PM EDT
[#3]
That predates AI and Photochop and is as real as it gets.
Yesterday 10:50:29 PM EDT
[#4]
“The trouble with socialism is that you eventually run out of other people’s money.” - Margaret Thatcher
Yesterday 10:51:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Quote History
Originally Posted By Windustsearch:
That predates AI and Photochop and is as real as it gets.
View Quote
Thank you Captain Obvious.
"As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly." A. Carlson
Yesterday 10:51:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Well, since that's me in the video, I'd say real.
Yesterday 10:55:37 PM EDT
[#7]
It's real, I was that girl.
Yesterday 10:56:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Duke117][Edited] [#8]
There is a certain demographic group here generally categorized by their birth date (not unlike Millennials , Gen Z, etc ) that will absolutely believe that is real.

I cannot say exactly which one as apparently, that gets you a time out… ( but it rhymes with rumor)
Yesterday 11:00:09 PM EDT
[#9]
It's as real as any other video out there of bigfoot.
Yesterday 11:02:25 PM EDT
[#10]
No, that's total anti-Bigfoot propaganda. The Hulk would have no chance against a Squatch.
Yesterday 11:02:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Only haters will say its fake, and I'll fight anyone who says that. I'll open up a can of whup-azz that's almost as bad as the can I open when someone lets their dog piss or dump on my lawn.
Yesterday 11:04:48 PM EDT
[#12]

Yesterday 11:07:50 PM EDT
[#13]
He was deaf the whole time.
Yesterday 11:13:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Lou Ferrigno was a big sumbitch.
If you can’t dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.
Yesterday 11:14:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Quote History
Originally Posted By Domnior:
Only haters will say its fake, and I'll fight anyone who says that. I'll open up a can of whup-azz that's almost as bad as the can I open when someone lets their dog piss or dump on my lawn.
View Quote


Just how big of an 'ole boy are you?
Yesterday 11:19:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Windustsearch][Edited] [#16]
Quote History
Originally Posted By gtsteve03:
No, that's total anti-Bigfoot propaganda. The Hulk would have no chance against a Squatch.
View Quote
Well, it's from a documentary so....


Plus, there was another documentary (Hercules 1983) where Lou got mad at an actual bear.  The bear did not like him when he was mad.

Hercules (2/12) Movie CLIP - Hercules Fights a Bear (1983) HD

Yesterday 11:22:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: sparkyfender2][Edited] [#17]
Real. That's the long lost pilot episode of "Grizzly Adams and The Hulk Adventure Hour." The spin off series, sadly, never made it to production. Our loss..........
Yesterday 11:31:19 PM EDT
[#18]
Quote History
Originally Posted By thesquidliest:
Lou Ferrigno was a big sumbitch.
View Quote
He still is!
The start of freedom from anger is
stillness of the mouth when the heart is
troubled.
The end is an unchanging calm beneath the breath
of polluted winds.
Yesterday 11:40:30 PM EDT
[#19]
The video is absolutely real, unlike bigfoot .The Hulk was just tossing a bear as Hulks are prone to do.
Eitek1: ANTIFA just destroys, hurts, silences and harms. The people they hate are better than they will ever be.
Yesterday 11:42:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HobbitHunter][Edited] [#20]
Quote History
Originally Posted By JRoy:
The video is absolutely real, unlike bigfoot .The Hulk was just tossing a bear as Hulks are prone to do.
View Quote

When hulk shits in the wooks, he uses a bear to wipe (and then throws it away).

Biigfoot watches from behind a tree like this



For the record, i'd still shoot bigfoot. I wouldn't shoot the hulk.

Bigfoot's a perv.
Yesterday 11:45:53 PM EDT
[#21]
AI slop
Yesterday 11:47:48 PM EDT
[#22]
Quote History
Originally Posted By HobbitHunter:
He was deaf the whole time.
View Quote


Well, Lou Ferrigno is deaf.
Preferred Pronoun: Space Lord Mutherfucker
Yesterday 11:50:41 PM EDT
[#23]
Quote History
Originally Posted By HeavyMetal:


Well, Lou Ferrigno is deaf.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Originally Posted By HeavyMetal:
Originally Posted By HobbitHunter:
He was deaf the whole time.


Well, Lou Ferrigno is deaf.

Not trying to be mean but, that's the joke.
Yesterday 11:59:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: hugh1][Edited] [#24]
Quote History
Originally Posted By LFLS84:
100% unadulterated real
View Quote

First post nailed it as usual.

Edit; I am sorry we were suppose to wait to page two to tell the truth.
Today 12:19:57 AM EDT
[#25]
It's totally real
"We will always remember. We will always be proud. We will always be prepared so we may always be free." Ronald Reagan 1984

"Mitch the almost dead democrat bitch"

2026, the bigger better democrat election fraud
Today 12:21:57 AM EDT
[#26]
We should have a bigfoot/ufo  subforum
Today 12:24:28 AM EDT
[#27]
Yup real I seent it live on TV after a commercial break in the 70's.
Today 12:42:43 AM EDT
[#28]



Today 12:54:07 AM EDT
[#29]
Fake. Video isn't fuzzy enough.
"Everyone dies. To do so for something worthwhile is a rare privilege." -- JamesP81

Sometimes, ridicule isn't a weapon. In many cases, it's just society's signal that you're retarded. - bigfatOTMs
Today 1:00:40 AM EDT
[#30]
I hate to break it to ya, but the green guy is fake as hell. Sorry to burst that bubble, but them's the breaks.

The samsquamtch lurking in the background is real, though. I'd know, as I do a lot of lurking and prowling.
Don't forget about the Trail of Beers Happy Hour!
Today 1:06:40 AM EDT
[#31]
@FistPeso
Do you see me, Toecutter?
Today 1:46:26 AM EDT
[#32]
Guy On A Buffalo - Episode 1 (Bears, Indians & Such)
I got more Glocks and TECs than you…
Today 2:58:50 AM EDT
[#33]
It's most definitely 100% a video!

Damn Yankee
Today 3:03:12 AM EDT
[#34]
Quote History
Originally Posted By gtsteve03:
No, that's total anti-Bigfoot propaganda. The Hulk would have no chance against a Squatch.
View Quote


Yeah, well…Steve Austin could take him.
Nyah!

Today 5:13:08 AM EDT
[#35]
Quote History
Originally Posted By Windustsearch:
Well, it's from a documentary so....


Plus, there was another documentary (Hercules 1983) where Lou got mad at an actual bear.  The bear did not like him when he was mad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXeBhFzqzfY
View Quote



I'd bet that bear is still orbiting to this day.  if Hercules was still around today, Musk would be out of the Rocket business.
Today 5:14:53 AM EDT
[#36]
Quote History
Originally Posted By Positronic:
We should have a bigfoot/ufo  subforum
View Quote



We do, but it doesn't have a Hulk.  Confining Hulk to a limited space is Incredibly difficult.
Today 5:32:46 AM EDT
[#37]
That's a bear and it's real.
I love a good double entendre.
Today 5:35:05 AM EDT
[#38]
It’s as real as any other Bigfoot video.
I like you,so when I become Ruler of the World I'll make your death quick and painless.

Be nice to everyone but have a plan to kill them
Today 5:59:03 AM EDT
[#39]
Today 6:42:50 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By ScoutOut:


https://i.imgur.com/jWYVLTd.gif
View Quote


I would expect Youtube self-proclaimed video analysis experts like "Thinker Thunker" to prove its real.

His videos are entertaining but they always say "Yep it's Bigfoot" event when some of the videos have come up as proven fakes by the maker.

Sign up to continue the discussion

Create a free account to share your thoughts, follow topics, and connect with the AR15.COM community.

Already a member? Sign In