Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/3/2019 1:31:38 PM EDT
Title says it all.

I have heard the series is decent, and I like TWD.

Anyone know?
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 1:35:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 1:51:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Aimless:
I don't know. I watched the first season and thought it was better than the walking dead series at the time. There was some complaining about the super politically correct "blended families" but I thought it had decent actors and thought the start of the zombie stuff was more interesting than the middle of the story Walking Dead storyline.

I never did bother to watch anymore than the first season.
View Quote
Creepy....I was going to say the same thing. Get out of mah head.
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 2:24:18 PM EDT
[#3]
We've been watching every season on prime.  The series started lame, but this last season has been better the TWD.
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 3:37:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Dominion21:
Title says it all.

I have heard the series is decent, and I like TWD.

Anyone know?
View Quote
probably not

AMC and Gimple have their own streaming service they are trying to push called AMC Premiere.

I believe that is where they will be releasing the Rick Grime's movie trilogy on and you will have to pay for it.
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 3:59:13 PM EDT
[#5]
It's on Hulu, so I doubt it would also come to those places. Netflix has walking dead, hulu has fear.
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 4:26:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks Aimless & everyone.

Doesn't sound like it's coming to me for free.

Can anyone tell me where to find a boxed set on clearance?

I need something to watch until season 3 of The Expanse or Fauda comes to AP or Netflix.
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 5:30:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Fucking junkie fucked up every chance he got.
Link Posted: 9/9/2019 5:03:42 PM EDT
[#8]
It is STILL not free on Amazon prime in America, but I checked out episodes 1-3 while in Germany (where it’s included on prime).

I LIKE IT!
Link Posted: 9/22/2019 2:39:24 AM EDT
[#9]
netflix dvds
Link Posted: 9/28/2019 4:23:42 PM EDT
[#10]
I don't know. I watched the first season and thought it was better than the walking dead series at the time. There was some complaining about the super politically correct "blended families" but I thought it had decent actors and thought the start of the zombie stuff was more interesting than the middle of the story Walking Dead storyline.

View Quote
I thought it was on Netfix's, I guess I was wrong.  Firestick brah.

I didn't like it the show first time I watched it.  I've re-watched and I was reminded of how brilliant many of the first episodes were.  The very first scene with junkie son wakes up in the church and then runs like a mad man into traffic.  Good story telling as you get the feeling the moment to contain the outbreak is lost. Very well shot.  Watching the riots and realizing that the dead are hiding in plan sights...awesome.  The flexing steak knife, the birdshot to the face...so much fun.  I am going to continue re-watching and hoping I enjoy it more then the first time I watched the show.
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 4:10:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By StainlessSteel:

I didn't like it the show first time I watched it.  I've re-watched and I was reminded of how brilliant many of the first episodes were.  The very first scene with junkie son wakes up in the church and then runs like a mad man into traffic.  Good story telling as you get the feeling the moment to contain the outbreak is lost. Very well shot.  Watching the riots and realizing that the dead are hiding in plan sights...awesome.  The flexing steak knife, the birdshot to the face...so much fun.  I am going to continue re-watching and hoping I enjoy it more then the first time I watched the show.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By StainlessSteel:

I am only 2 or 3 episodes in and I want more!

They escaped the riots/ burning store and made it to the ‘burbs, then discovered the old Asian lady neighbor is “sick.”

Is there hope?

(I mean hope of it coming to Prime or Netflix that is!)
Link Posted: 10/12/2019 8:28:26 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Dru] [#12]
I like Fear better then I like Walking Dead..... Supposedly another spin off of both is about to be released..

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.gamesradar.com/amp/new-walking-dead-spin-off-2020/
Link Posted: 10/20/2019 8:19:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Dru:
I like Fear better then I like Walking Dead..... Supposedly another spin off of both is about to be released..

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.gamesradar.com/amp/new-walking-dead-spin-off-2020/
View Quote
Thanks for the heads up!
Link Posted: 10/20/2019 8:33:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/20/2019 8:47:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Wife and I watched the first couple seasons of Fear and just lost interest.  None of the characters are very likeable, and we found ourselves rooting for the zombies most of the time.

TWD is getting bad though to.  How many times a group can make the same mistakes over and over and still survive is beyond me.
Link Posted: 1/24/2020 11:55:21 AM EDT
[#16]
The first season of FTWD was OK.  Second season was trash, BUT the 3rd season was great.

The character of John Dorie (like the fish, but spelled different) is a winner!  I would wade through the series to get to see him and the story lines he is active in.

Trust me, it gets better, just stick with it....
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 1:58:57 PM EDT
[#17]
I hate the walking deadheads and I'll stick my head in the toilet before I watch a single episode.
Link Posted: 3/5/2020 5:50:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Just like with TWD, I thought the first season was really cool, then it started to go downhill fast.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top