Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/27/2016 6:40:43 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 6:55:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: NoveskeFan] [#1]
So if the person isn't approved and doesn't pay the layaway, is it reported as a default?
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 7:09:25 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By KimberZ71:

So if the person isn't approved and doesn't pay the layaway, is it reported as a default?
View Quote
I doubt they ship layaway orders before paid in full.

Link Posted: 5/27/2016 7:13:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By ChuckD05:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ChuckD05:
Originally Posted By KimberZ71:

I just figured the order would be canceled instead of being put on layaway.  Putting something on layaway and not paying for it might open someone up to restocking fees.  Just curious.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 7:18:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TNVC] [#4]
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 9:09:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Well now... that changes things a bit
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 9:13:46 PM EDT
[#6]
So what are the minimum credit requirements for the stuff to ship immediately?
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 9:20:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 9:30:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Could we just do the layaway instead?
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 9:57:52 PM EDT
[#9]
TNVC is trying to bankrupt me.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 7:02:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 7:54:32 PM EDT
[#11]
I did not need to know about this option.
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 7:26:43 PM EDT
[#12]
How does a California company get hooked up with a small Arkansas bank for financing.
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 7:52:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TNVC] [#13]
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 8:04:23 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 6/14/2016 1:38:36 PM EDT
[#15]
this may actually make acquiring NOD's do-able for me.....
Link Posted: 11/8/2017 9:54:51 PM EDT
[#16]
I applied about a year ago and was going to be approved but the bank said that i didnt meet the minimum loan amount and at the time it was more then I wanted to spend. But i want to apply again and i forget the minimum loan amount. Can you tell me how much the minimum amount I have to spend is?
Thank you
Will
Originally Posted By TNVC:
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/clasky/FinanceGraphic_zpsdfcbdnqa.jpg

How do you eat an elephant?  One bite at a time.

TNVC is excited to announce our partnership with the First National Bank of North Arkansas to finally make the highest grade night vision and thermal gear more attainable than ever to U.S. citizens! Introducing: The TNVC Night Vision Financing Program.  Your dream of owning the best night vision and thermal optics is about to become a reality.

TNVC caters to the professional market, only offering high end night vision gear that we would bet our own lives on, from the industry’s top manufacturers.  And, while the majority of this equipment is available to civilians, it has always come at a price that has forced many prospective buyers to settle for foreign-made or lesser-quality systems.  But not anymore.  We have had many requests for layaway programs over the years.  Customers on a budget did not want to settle for cheaper equipment, but could not always justify the total cost all at once.  Our quick and easy financing program will put the same high-end night vision and thermal products used to defend our nation within reach.  Low monthly payments and a low, fixed interest rate mean you will be enjoying your new high end gear right away!

Here’s how it works:  All night vision and thermal gear available from TNVC is eligible for financing and all U.S. Citizens are pre-approved.  Obviously, all ITAR laws and regulations apply.  Simply choose the"Finance” option at checkout on the TNVC site and you will be directed to a secure page on the First National Bank of North Arkansas website to fill out your application.  The credit review is done within 2 business days.  Customers meeting the bank’s minimum credit requirements will be approved for immediate product delivery and monthly payments will proceed according to the loan term.  Customers not meeting the minimum credit requirement will have their product placed on layaway until the loan is paid.  

Night vision is an investment.  You do not need to settle for low end gear.  By popular demand, the new TNVC Finance Program will truly make darkness your ally.

Click here for more information! https://tnvc.com/finance-information/
View Quote
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top